Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whatischaos Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whatischaos Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wha wha kya baat hai, wha wha kya baat hai 390, chal wha jate h, chal wha jate h 210, wha wha wha song,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Ramona Singh

It's not as if they'd kill me. Of course not. I mean, I was really a mad thing to think that they'd ship me to Spain or somewhere and live off the riches. (As if I'm worth that much. I don't even speak espanol). I really used to think that when I was like 12 or 13. My brain's not working. It's sort of cold, you know, the breezy weather where your toes go stiff and shoulders shiver. It rained in the morning and noon. Made myself coffee that smelled ugly because I used the wrong milk. My brain's #whatischaos #wotevah

read more
something-something It's not as if they'd kill me. Of course not. I mean, I was really a mad thing to think that they'd ship me to Spain or somewhere and live off the riches. (As if I'm worth that much. I don't even speak espanol). I really used to think that when I was like 12 or 13.
 My brain's not working. It's sort of cold, you know, the breezy weather where your toes go stiff and shoulders shiver. It rained in the morning and noon. Made myself coffee that smelled ugly because I used the wrong milk. My brain's

Ramona Singh

wholesomely weird for a while. i thought of an alternate account but too tired for that. so here's an alt identity. the last time i wrote satisfactorily was #whatischaos part 1. that's why it's trending #thevioletdaffodil

read more
[thevioletdaffodil]:

i'm doing this so that when someone reads these to me, i'll atleast be able to tell them which Me wrote it. like people travel Himalayas because they're paths to self-discovery or something, i am travelling to an alternate casual identity where i discover holy truths and form my opinions. let me try one here:

bananas stink. unless my mom tells me to eat one. then they're "unobjectionable comfort food".

wholesomely weird for a while. i thought of an alternate account but too tired for that. so here's an alt identity. the last time i wrote satisfactorily was #whatischaos part 1. that's why it's trending

Ramona Singh

This one's more than 75 days old. Welcome it into the public eye. #ramona #Headache#grief #chaos #whatischaos #cinemagraph Miss Fragrance thank you so much! :)

read more
Weird things dance
A potpourri dance
In my head full of webs,
They dance,
And they are cannibals:
They eat their own kind,
Weird things dance.
A potion is brewed
the potpourri,
Is nasty but sweet,
Weird things dance to
A junglee rhythm
all day and all night
Nothing can stop them.
Except the last tsunami.  This one's more than 75 days old.

Welcome it into the public eye.

#ramona #headache#grief #chaos #whatischaos #cinemagraph 
Miss Fragrance thank you so much! :)

Ramona Singh

That last big wave will hit you in the morning. You'll wake up. Pace the whole house. It's still dark right now. 5:49 a.m. Winter. You hate winter. You wanted to sleep in because your alarm will ring at 7:00. You can't. Brush. Ooh the cold cold water. Brrrrrrrhhhhhh. Look in the mirror. Make some poses. Recite the atheist prayer. Or the bi-religious one. Or the ostentatious one. Anything. It doesn't matter. Brush. Brush. Rub that plastic stick all through your mouth. Spit it out. Spit everythin #whatischaos

read more
Censorship That last big wave will hit you in the morning. You'll wake up. Pace the whole house. It's still dark right now. 5:49 a.m. Winter. You hate winter. You wanted to sleep in because your alarm  will ring at 7:00. You can't. Brush. Ooh the cold cold water. Brrrrrrrhhhhhh. Look in the mirror. Make some poses. Recite the atheist prayer. Or the bi-religious one. Or the ostentatious one. Anything. It doesn't matter. Brush. Brush. Rub that plastic stick all through your mouth. Spit it out. Spit everythin

Ramona Singh

"Mamma Mia, here I go again, my my, how can I resist you?" #cinemagraph #ramona #whatischaos

read more
sometimes, it just whizzes in me, an ocean. it looks calm and gorgeous, but no. humming. thrumming. monster. works its way up my cold feet. my legs tremble. slithers slowly up to my abdomen, it drills deep, whirr, whirr, as if, as if it wants to keep me alive, but still eat me up. and i want to throw up. bad.
i don't want to close my eyes
but i can't keep them open either.

you have no idea what the ocean looks like.
you don't.  "Mamma Mia, here I go again, my my, how can I resist you?"

#cinemagraph #ramona #whatischaos

Ramona Singh

Recipe of chaos/ What goes on inside my head #whatischaos Part 2 Me (real authority/ main controller of body): *writes a weird joke and posts it* Me 2 (critic): Hey! Nobody’s gonna get that stupid joke! Me 3 (doesn’t quite like Ramona): Yes! You aren’t funny, you are the craziest person anyone can ever find! Me 4 (never gets enough sleep): Shut up everybody! I’m tryna sleep here! #crazy #ramona_humour

read more
The recipes of a chaotic mind/ Delirium/ Pandemonium/ Ugh I can't think of a good title

//caption//

Warning: Reading this can lead to temporary/permanent craziness. Recipe of chaos/ What goes on inside my head
#whatischaos Part 2

Me (real authority/ main controller of body): *writes a weird joke and posts it*
Me 2 (critic): Hey! Nobody’s gonna get that stupid joke!
Me 3 (doesn’t quite like Ramona): Yes! You aren’t funny, you are the craziest person anyone can ever find!
Me 4 (never gets enough sleep): Shut up everybody! I’m tryna sleep here!

Ramona Singh

slept through friday afternoon to 8 p.m. i could sleep a whole day. what a waste. still sleepy. drank tea. i wasn't hungry, exactly, made dinner and chewed and swallowed it. read the old book i had to finish. work, work work. sell your bones. beautiful life. makes me gag. kisses are frightening. i just wish somebody would comb my hair and gimme a massage. why does everything have to ache so much. i dont even care about punctuation why did that book have to be so relatable why does my wrist pain #ramonasfavourites #whatischaos

read more
What is Chaos
[Part 1]

//caption// slept through friday afternoon to 8 p.m. i could sleep a whole day. what a waste. still sleepy. drank tea. i wasn't hungry, exactly, made dinner and chewed and swallowed it. read the old book i had to finish. work, work work. sell your bones. beautiful life. makes me gag. kisses are frightening. i just wish somebody would comb my hair and gimme a massage. why does everything have to ache so much. i dont even care about punctuation why did that book have to be so relatable why does my wrist pain

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification