Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearfear Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearfear Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 38 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Prashant Kumar

Write a letter to fear. As if it were your friend. #dearfear #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I really love you
Because
When I was Alone
Then
You were with me. Write a letter to fear. As if it were your friend. 

#dearfear #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine 
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dipa Rani G.

I haven't posted in the last two days because I got comments that were threatening. I deleted them. I haven't even picked a side in regard to what's happening in the country but I'm still getting hate. I cannot even imagine the kind of hate people who are actually fighting get. #dearfear #yqpostman #postman #Collab #janletters #lewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
I m afraid of you.
But that will not stop me to tell the truth. I haven't posted in the last two days because I got comments that were threatening. I deleted them. I haven't even picked a side in regard to what's happening in the country but I'm still getting hate. I cannot even imagine the kind of hate people who are actually fighting get. 

#dearfear #yqpostman #postman #collab #janletters #lewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

Write a letter to fear. As if it were your friend. #dearfear #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be along forever to remind me of boundaries 
And always vanish as you do 
When those boundaries are crossed 
And the coins pocketed not tossed  Write a letter to fear. As if it were your friend. 

Osho Jain

Write a letter to fear. As if it were your friend. #dearfear #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Why I have propensity to grab u...
Can't I proselytize this  fear to gear my qualities up to rear my career...
I know...
You are just a provisional member among my thoughts...
But when will you stop perturbing me with your inborn act of irritating me everywhere...
I want to launch a renaissance for my life...
Asiding you forever from my life, oh dear fear...  Write a letter to fear. As if it were your friend. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Marufa Mazumder

read more
I know u are there like my shadow,
But, remember, my shadow is at a distance indeed !
Don't burn out my soul  Write a letter to fear. As if it were your friend. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You came as worry, 
and passed as a blessing.
You had a different face earlier, 
Now I can see the face behind your mask. 
Thank you for being there,
as you made me a different person today.
I hope I get to face you soon again, 
And be a different me by the time you leave... Write a letter to fear. As if it were your friend. 

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Please

Get out from here✌️🦋 Write a letter to fear. As if it were your friend. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
1 universe, 8 planets, 195 countries, 1864 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people. Don't let 1 person ruin your day. Thats main fear in life Write a letter to fear. As if it were your friend. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story. Write a letter to fear. As if it were your friend. 

Shubhi Mahajan

read more
 If you are here, I don't care because I have dare to handle you and to me you can't scare. I am not like hare. I am that girl who scare fear. Write a letter to fear. As if it were your friend. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification