Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best learntaboutwriting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best learntaboutwriting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ability to learn a particular kind of job, ability to learn new things, ability to learn from past mistakes, ability to learn from mistakes example, ability to learn from mistakes,

• 37 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Monisha Biswas

What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
To give the expressions of my mind and heart in the page,to keep it alive,even when i will not be alive.. What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#collab #yourquoteandmine

Richa Vedpathak

Whatever is written,is not necessarily applicable for everyone.
But whatever one acquires from the useful writing is very important.Stay noble. #writeup #acceptance #learntaboutwriting #acquire_what_u_need  #yourquotediary #yourquotebaba #yqbaba

Shitiz Chauhan

What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You need to write to learn writing What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Its emptying the untold feelings
To a lifeless eternal piece of Paper
With the most powerful tool of Pen
To feel self satisfied fulfilled......

What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

কলমে✒মন(Rabina Sarkar)

What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We have wings, We have the potential to 
Express our emotions, anger, love, imagination and everything what we want to Express.. 
No matter what people thing about us, our Writing's never judge us. 
It's like a blessings in our stormy days.
It's like a Rain in the drought mud.
If We love ours writing's then it's also love us. 
so  , make your pen unstoppable, like you. What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting #collab #yourquoteandmine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The more pain you have, 
The better writer you become ... What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
The more you write, 
The more you get addicted to it...  What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
it cannot be coaxed out. Takes its 
own sweet time to flow from the 
mind and when it does grab the pen
and start to write, before it slips out
without serving any notice. What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Rashmita

read more
If it is not from your innermost then it can't slide through your pen as well. What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Writing is to express what you feel and not to impress!😍 What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #Collab #sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #quotereview #sour_collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the world don't want to hear your story in their voice;
they just want to listen their story in your voice! Writing is to express what you feel and not to impress!😍

What’s the one thing I #learntaboutwriting? #collab #sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #quotereview
#sour_collab #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification