Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sour_collab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sour_collab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about smetana sour cream is origin from, sourcing in hindi, sweet and sour chicken, souring of milk, sources of water,

• 1 Followers
  • 162 Stories

Sourajita D

It wasn't undeserving of my love. Some love are special and not meant to be put under some social construct... #sourajita #YoSimWriMo #missyoulike #bithikahalder #YourQuoteAndMine #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #sour_collab Collaborating with Bithika Halder

read more
The language that took me
home when others laughed
on what I spoke. The same 
language that trusted me 
but was left friendzoned. It wasn't undeserving of my love. Some love are special and not meant to be put under some social construct...

#sourajita #YoSimWriMo 
#missyoulike #bithikahalder  #YourQuoteAndMine #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #sour_collab
Collaborating with Bithika Halder

Sourajita D

The moon hides behind the cloud, 
Just like my star today did
 in the magnum sky!   #notsleeping #sourajita #lovewithouthim #mystar #cloud #magnum #sour_collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

A barren road with
 the sunshine light 
each of the road tar,
as if bathing them to
purity after the rash
drives!   #citybecome #sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_collab #quotereview #freshness #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

"Student to everyone who teaches, 
Listener to everyone who preaches. 
Why pleasuring everyone all the way, 
Did she lose the pleasure of self love?" #writersclubteamchakri 
#sourajita #lovewithouthim 
#pleasure #musings #student #happydiwali #sour_collab

Sourajita D

That was the moment I realized I really need someone better because you can take me in and out of your life at your whims. And I have never given you the right to decide who is better for me! Just crazy late night breakups! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_collab #quotereview #microtale #firsthand #Truth #carepoem

read more
I was just another life 
you passed on to 
someone else; the 
moment you said I 
deserve someone better! That was the moment I realized I really need someone better because you can take me in and out of your life at your whims. And I have never given you the right to decide who is better for me! 

Just crazy late night breakups!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_collab #quotereview #microtale #firsthand #truth #carepoem

Sourajita D

#LoveMemoir : Chapter 3 Not everyone can accept me, sir! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_collab #quotereview #microtale #crushin9words #yqbaba

read more
Is it a 'Yes' from him?  #LoveMemoir : Chapter 3

Not everyone can accept me, sir! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_collab #quotereview #microtale  #crushin9words #yqbaba

Sourajita D

#LoveMemoir : Chapter 2 When he made me realize that my own non-confessions broke my heart! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_collab #microtale #carryingpain #nosleepatnight #yqbaba

read more
Just Broke My Own Heart! #LoveMemoir : Chapter 2

When he made me realize that my own non-confessions broke my heart! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_collab  #microtale #carryingpain #nosleepatnight #yqbaba

Sourajita D

#LoveMemoir : Chapter 1 I love him cause he knows the difference between making me feel secure and securing me! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_collab #quotereview #microtale #nosleepatnight #yqbaba

read more
Sourajita D.  #LoveMemoir : Chapter 1

I love him cause he knows the difference between making me feel secure and securing me! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_collab #quotereview #microtale  #nosleepatnight #yqbaba

Sourajita D

Some seasons don't change because they are not meant to change! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Assignment #sour_collab #quotereview #microtale #seasons #theychange

read more
"Every season passed, 
But why my love season 
stayed back with your 
season of hating me? " Some seasons don't change because they are not meant to change! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #assignment #sour_collab #quotereview #microtale #seasons #theychange

Sourajita D

Happy Engineers Day. Let's try and define #Engineers on this day through this #Collab. Make it funny. #happyengineersday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Assignment #sour_collab

read more
awake by night and asleep through day; 
not to invent machines and help society, 
but to complete assignments and
 some more assignments! Happy Engineers Day. Let's try and define #engineers on this day through this #collab. Make it funny. #happyengineersday   #YourQuoteAndMine

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #assignment #sour_collab
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification