Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzyouareabookthat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzyouareabookthat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kminu rzymskiego po angielsku, kminu rzymski, kminu rzymskiego, ouagadougou is the capital of which country, ouais french to english,

• 23 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. #rzyouareabookthat #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #lovepoem #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba You are the book that I can keep on rereading You are the book that is close to my heart

read more
 I can keep on re-reading 
 Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

#rzyouareabookthat #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #lovepoem #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

You are the book that I can keep on rereading 
You are the book that is close to my heart

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. #rzyouareabookthat #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #lovepoem #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Quotes me everytime I open a page
And boy! How I love opening the book if only to admire your taste.  Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

#rzyouareabookthat #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #lovepoem #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #chitscollab #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzyouareabookthat #jwalant

read more
You are a poem that
I compose to hold me Hello Resties ❤️ 

Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫

Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳
#chitscollab

kranthi Sowjanya

Hello Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzyouareabookthat

read more
I treasure.
You are a book that
I love to read again and again 
Knowing every word in it line to line page to page.
You are a book that
Excites me every single time
As the first time... Hello Resties ❤️ 

Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫

Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳

Aman Chaudhary

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. #rzyouareabookthat #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #lovepoem #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Has many pages of beliefs and trustworthiness.
That I really want to have with me,
Like an open book of meaningful expression.
That is the way it feels,
Making the chapters to talk the way.
The lines of love for me,
Having good command in words.
Makes it freely to walk from place to see,
The way the book wants me to read.
Every chapters of utmost love and tenderness,
Is how it makes me free.
To visualise and feel every touch it meets,
That makes my sorrow to vanish it greets.
To make me feel the way I reads,
Is the way it only meant to be.
Turning pages is the mystery,
That was the only taste I want to foresee.

MSJ Quotes

read more
I want to keep even after reading..! Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
doesn't have a conclusion... Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Silvi Gupta

😉😝😂😂 Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. #rzyouareabookthat #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #lovepoem #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't want to read😓.

Bcoz mere paas padhai ki bohot saari kitaabe hai padhne ke liye.
😂😂😂  😉😝😂😂

Sakthy RS

read more
I likes to keep hold near my 
heart always my dear.

Avishek Sen

read more
Encompasses the breadth of varied facets of life,
Has chapters of different traits of personna,
That strikes the hue of mystical chord when we read with mutual understanding,
Spins the yarns and stitches the longingness as we traverse,
Is the embodiment of trust and makes feel protected with its unconditional company... Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification