Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3linelovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3linelovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3line hindi shayari, lovestory mp3 songs 10, lovestory, lovestory mp3 songs, film lovestory,

• 41 Followers
  • 54 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelovestory Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 You hold my hand 
Look into my eyes
And my heart skipped a bit  ❤️👀 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelovestory

Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Your smile is adorably addictive ♥️ Okay! Last one for today😂 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I know you will bead all stars into 
A necklace and moon as its locket. But darling! 
Believe me, smiling crescent moon on your face is all I want. Your smile is adorably addictive ♥️

Okay! Last one for today😂

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

♥️ Poetry and you ♥️ Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everyday, again and again, we are falling in love 
With eachother like it's first time,
Just as entwining the heart with first read poetry.
 ♥️ Poetry and you ♥️

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

Love is eternal. And poetry is one way to keep the love alive, till the universe exists ♥️✨ Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He carves our love daily under the moonlight;
In this ocean of book, so that even after our death; 
Fossils of poetry will keep our love alive. Love is eternal. And poetry is one way to keep the love alive, till the universe exists ♥️✨

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelovestory Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When illness made its home in me
I took happiness inside 
Illness was so uncomfortable, it walked outside. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelovestory

Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
It is from poems to prose,that no one knows,
Only you and I , feeling it like since time immemorial, dear, it is love with simplicity and today I would like to tell you, I love you more than anything ...very sure.
Hypothetical one.😃
Happy morning 🌻 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelovestory

Shree

Stories are to be narrated because once these were lived.🤗 #rapidfire with #yqbaba Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires #3linelovestory #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Buried beneath the blanket of insecurities, they lost & cried.

Looking for abundance, she made him believe as they connected. 

Filling each other's void, love survived.  Stories are to be narrated because once these were lived.🤗
#rapidfire with #yqbaba
Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
#3linelovestory
#yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Shree 🤍 #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires #yqbaba #lovepoemsarebest Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
On a thank you note, greeting.
On a welcome quote, meeting.
Now, in each other's soul, dwelling. Shree 🤍
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
#yqbaba #lovepoemsarebest

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
Awkward silence,
Some cups to divert,
A next date was fixed... Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelovestory

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

crushed to crashed
  heart to head 
  ego won and heart lost

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification