Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 25Oct2016 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 25Oct2016 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sangrand in oct 2020, 08 oct 2020 dry day, purnmasi oct 2020 time, new moon oct 2018, full moon oct 24 2018,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Debashis Sarmah

Dedicated to one of my friend, who is celebrating his birthday today. And like always, the brothers didn't wish one another. A short story on his demand based on the fact. Happy birthday brother! #25Oct2016 #debashisds

read more
"Happy birthday brother", the older thought in mind, but lips never said the words.
"Thank you bro, wish you the same", the younger's heart screamed, but lips never did.

Ego of 5min difference made the twins never say the words, but sense the feeling.  Dedicated to one of my friend, who is celebrating his birthday today. And like always, the brothers didn't wish one another. 

A short story on his demand based on the fact. Happy birthday brother!

#25Oct2016
#debashisds

Debashis Sarmah

Where there is a will, there is a way
Build it up, work hard night and day
Work to the destination, not just pray
Your work will speak, not people's say
Rest assured, one day hard work will pay
If you make your will, and it will make your way
 #way
#YQBaba #poem
#25Oct2016
#DebashisPoems

#debashisds

Debashis Sarmah

#yqbaba #25Oct2016 #Ibaba . Asked hastag, I'm not calling my mom and dad (aai-baba) Pj. Ok. Bye. #debashisds

read more
If I were YQBaba, my name in the display would read YQbaba instead of Debashis Sarmah. Common sense! #YQBaba
#25Oct2016
#iBaba . Asked hastag, I'm not calling my mom and dad (aai-baba) 
Pj. Ok. Bye. 

#debashisds

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification