Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best natashasays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best natashasays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayari for when we do nat love anyone, kyu ghabrau main mera to shyam se nata hai, nat geo photo of the day, jo pani se nata hai shayari, which metallic crystal structure has a coordination number of 8 10,

• 30 Followers
  • 122 Stories

Basavaraj Sonone

अनिता कुमावत

उम्मीदों से घायल इंसान उम्मीदों पर ही ज़िन्दा है Open for collab #yqquotes #yqhindi #yqdidi #newwritersclub #natashasays #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Natasha_ Singh Collaborating with Aarzoo

read more
उम्मीदों से घायल इंसान 
उम्मीदों पर ही ज़िन्दा है ... उम्मीदों से घायल इंसान
उम्मीदों पर ही ज़िन्दा है
Open for collab 
#yqquotes #yqhindi #yqdidi #newwritersclub #natashasays #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Natasha_ Singh
Collaborating with Aarzoo

Shweta Giri

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter- 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 4 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab with other solo writers. Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #natashasays #teamsolo #d214in1

read more
In the casket of 
My heart, your face, 
Your memories ,your love 
Is carved so deep that 
No distance can blur it.
 ~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter-

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 4 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab  with other solo writers.

Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you

Abid

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter- 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 4 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab with other solo writers. Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #natashasays #teamsolo #silentwarrior #d214in1

read more
In the realms
 of my desires
You are 
most sought  ~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter-

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 4 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab  with other solo writers.

Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you

Abid

Pic :my click Add your beautiful words to it. Feel free to collab #rzmyclicks #MyCnC #cncnew #Photography #Moon #natashasays Clicks & Canvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Natasha_ Singh Collaborating with Srinika Naidu

read more
The night somber, the air listless
Devoid of love and heart restless
Pangs of separation wrecked me
This state causes me deep distress.  Pic :my click 

Add your beautiful words to it.  Feel free to collab 

#rzmyclicks  #mycnc #cncnew #photography #moon #natashasays Clicks & Canvas  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Srinika Naidu

Abid

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwriting6in1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 (From our "Topic Box Multiple Collab Challenges") Collab in the box of your choice and make your friends collaborate in the rest.✨ Every box contains a topic. Write according to that topic. • It's a multiple collab challenge. ✍️ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #natashasays

read more
is a succor 
for worldly pains,
I write to vent 
not for 
fame or gains.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwriting6in1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

(From our "Topic Box Multiple Collab Challenges") 

Collab in the box of your choice and make your friends collaborate in the rest.✨ Every box contains a topic. Write according to that topic. 

• It's a multiple collab challenge. ✍️

Abid

Good noon writers, Feeling bored staying at home. Here comes a “COLLAB CHALLENGE” from us. Collab on this beautiful dual collab bg and invite maximum friends to collab with you. Use #wstwinchallenge and #wsabid (for example:- If is doing the collab use so that the ones collabing with vinay can be easily counted. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #wrscribblezone #natashasays #wcnatasha_singh

read more
In times of quarantine
I am not alone but bored, 
It seems like a nightmare 
And every thing has slowed. 
 Good noon writers, Feeling bored staying at home. 

Here comes a “COLLAB CHALLENGE” from us. 

Collab on this beautiful dual collab bg and invite maximum friends to collab with you. 

Use #wstwinchallenge and #wsabid (for example:- If is doing the collab use so that the ones collabing with vinay can be easily counted.

Abid

Empty nests OPEN FOR COLLAB 🌸 Christmas challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts •• Chilly Festive Season's Team Challenge 11 #atfestive11 • Collab on this beautiful bg. • Invite more and more people for collaboration. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #natashasays #chillyfestiveseason #teamabyss

read more
The house glittered but 
hearts remained dull 
and morose, 
Real happiness eludes 
people and the mind 
loses its compose. 
Festivals are mere 
sublime days to be
managed for its sake, 
When hearts don't meet 
every celebration 
stays off the course. 

Empty nests 
OPEN FOR COLLAB 🌸 Christmas challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts 

•• Chilly Festive Season's Team Challenge 11 #atfestive11    

• Collab on this beautiful bg. 

• Invite more and more people for collaboration.

Abid

A very good morning #yqbaba #sellanydream #yqbestenglishquotes #alizoyawrites #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain #natashasays

read more
I'll leave footprints on the sand along with yours,
Together forging a tie with you that endures. 👣   A very good morning 

#yqbaba
#sellanydream
#yqbestenglishquotes
#alizoyawrites  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain #natashasays

Abid

#yqbaba #yqenglish #newwritersclub #natashasays love #Freedom #Trust #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Natasha_ Singh Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain Collaborating with Maryam Fathima Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
You can't meet love on any corner,
It isn't straight, it's rather a curve.  #yqbaba #yqenglish #newwritersclub #natashasays #love #freedom #trust  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima
Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification