Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best d21acc Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best d21acc Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Hansika Bansal

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab with Pen & Popcorn on this beautiful bg and make an interesting quote 😌 📢 One entry per team or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #d21acc #d21solo #eccedentesiasthb #d21picprompt

read more
Wear the spectacles of humanity
 such that your eyes can
 see good & do good .
Rather than
 finding flaws & doing evil. ~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter 

📢 Collab with Pen & Popcorn on this beautiful bg and make an interesting quote 😌

📢 One entry per team or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5.

Hansika Bansal

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this meme & make us ROFLMAO! 😅 📢 One entry per team or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #d21acc #d21solo #eccedentesiasthb #d21meme

read more
When I am cheating with the paper & suddenly I see the teacher coming .
Cheating paper to me :  ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this meme & make us ROFLMAO! 😅

📢 One entry per team or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5.

Hansika Bansal

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and pen down your words of wisdom. 📢 One entry per team or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #pnptftd #d21acc #d21solo #eccedentesiasthb

read more
Be the fluorescent tube 
of someone's life 
And add colours to it . ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and pen down your words of wisdom.

Het Modi

I started to type again, but again the status flew back to offline. I stopped typing, with a little disappointment. It all started today in the office, while having lunch. She was beside me, we were doing the lunch together. We were alone, it was the perfect time to say. But my luck, my colleague approached me. I bit my lips and thought," He knew my plan, but still? When he will stop teasing me?!" She got up and went back to work, with a smile. "I think she has read my thoughts."And the hours flewby. I went home with unsaid words. Present: After waiting an hour, I finally gathered enough to pour my heart into words. Adrenaline rushing, hands were trembling, these was the first time I ever felt the need of an autocorrect, other times I used to correct it more than it corrected me. My message finally got completed. I clicked on the send button. An instinct clicked in and I tried to "delete it for everyone". But I saw, saw a blue tick, the message has been read. It was of no use now. I knew my luck, she would deny. She went offline again. I knew that.... It was the next morning, my phone rang, and it had the name of my one-sided love. I picked up. We talked. So, after that it was her last seen, after that I never saw her on whatsapp, now we meet daily, right in my house. #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #d21acc #d21solo #d21story

read more
It all started today in the office, in the lunchbreak. 
She was beside be, we were doing the lunch together. 
We were alone, it was the perfect time to say. But my luck, 
my colleague approached me. I bit my lips," he knew my 
plan, but still? When he will stop teasing 
me?!" She got up and went back to work, with a smile. "I think 
she has read my thoughts."And the 
hours flewby. I went home with unsaid words.
(full piece in caption) I started to type again, but again the status flew back to offline. I stopped typing, with a little disappointment. 

It all started today in the office, while having lunch. She was beside me, we were doing the lunch together. We were alone, it was the perfect time to say. But my luck, my colleague approached me. I bit my lips and thought," He knew my plan, but still? When he will stop teasing me?!" She got up and went back to work, with a smile. "I think she has read my thoughts."And the hours flewby. I went home with unsaid words.

Present: After waiting an hour, I finally gathered enough to pour my heart into words. Adrenaline rushing, hands were trembling, these was the first time I ever felt the need of an autocorrect, other times I used to correct it more than it corrected me. My message finally got completed. I clicked on the send button. An instinct clicked in and I tried to "delete it for everyone". But I saw, saw a blue tick, the message has been read. It was of no use now. I knew my luck, she would deny. She went offline again. I knew that....

It was the next morning, my phone rang, and it had the name of my one-sided love. I picked up. We talked. So, after that it was her last seen, after that I never saw her on whatsapp, now we meet daily, right in my house.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Frame both question and options. The one ticked must signify what you would choose. 📢 One entry per team or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #collabwithpnp #accelewriter #pnptftd #d21acc #d21solo #hue_of_humour #d21uniqueprompt

read more
Select the best option describing PnP:

Amazing

Limit pushers

All of the above

A new word needs to be 
                  discovered to describe them ~Open for all~

📢 Frame both question and options. The one ticked must signify what you would choose. 

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab with Pen & Popcorn on this scary bg and make it scarier. Explore horror tonight!😈 📢 One entry per team or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d21acc #d21solo #pnppicprompt #d21picprompt2 #hue_of_horror

read more
from the love she had,
it's now turned upside down.
from the bond less love,
she had been tied know,
with the ropes of spell.
from demanding wish,
she has been now forced to obey 
them now, the scenario 
has turned, upside down. ~Open for all~

📢 Collab with Pen & Popcorn on this scary bg and make it scarier. Explore horror tonight!😈

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab with Pen & Popcorn on this beautiful bg and make an interesting quote 😌 📢 One entry per team or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #pennpopcorn #hues_of_love #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d21acc #d21solo #pnppicprompt #d21picprompt

read more
the world is a rainbow,
rainbow of emotions,
emotions, not all very good,
good one's i filter out,
filter out through the glass
glass you gave, and let them pass
pass through my mind directly
directly to my heart. ~Open for all~

📢 Collab with Pen & Popcorn on this beautiful bg and make an interesting quote 😌

Het Modi

Random musing😂🙈🙈🙈 ~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter- 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 4 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab with other solo writers. #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d21acc #d21solo #d214in1

read more
among the cat videos
on youtube, you are 
the cuttest. Random musing😂🙈🙈🙈

~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter-

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 4 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab  with other solo writers.

Het Modi

a deep one😌😌😌 ~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab with Pen & Popcorn on this beautiful bg and share what's the thin line between those two words! #hues_of_love #hue_of_poetry #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d21acc #d21solo #pnpthinline #d21thinline

read more
which not all try
to observe.
it's like the line
which separates
the love & lust.
but i still wander, 'why?
one doesn't try?'
'maybe they are
just roaming at the
streets, of 
being afriad,
to lost & wander
in the city of love.' a deep one😌😌😌

~Open for all~

📢 Collab with Pen & Popcorn on this beautiful bg and share what's the thin line between those two words!

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and add a COUPLET our words. 📢 One entry per team or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #hues_of_love #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d21acc #d21oneonone

read more
With each negative value,
I apply mod there too. ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and add a COUPLET our words. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification