Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ideaisthatbulb Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ideaisthatbulb Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about perseverance is the key to success expansion of idea, procrastination is the thief of time expansion of idea, necessity is the mother of invention expansion of idea, hope is the thing with feathers central idea, knowledge is power expansion of idea,

• 46 Followers
  • 48 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. My try in the comments. Waiting to read yours. :) #Metaphor #ideaisthatbulb #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Which gives 
an ambition 
of achieving 
something 
in little light. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

My try in the comments. Waiting to read yours. :)
#metaphor #ideaisthatbulb #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. My try in the comments. Waiting to read yours. :) #Metaphor #ideaisthatbulb #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which can get fused by non application even before it sees the light of day.. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Chitra Iyer

read more
which gets switched on in the mind but lights up the world only when it is acted upon and given a concrete shape.
 Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Swapnil Moon

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo of the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. My try in the comments. Waiting to read yours. :) #Metaphor #ideaisthatbulb #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
which lights up
to solve
the dilemma. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo of the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

sk

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. My try in the comments. Waiting to read yours. :) #Metaphor #ideaisthatbulb #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
which never fuses and will always light up. Just to keep it lit, its switch has to be pressed properly and always keep open. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#metaphor #ideaisthatbulb #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

cressy adoline

read more
That glows, even after the
Wrong wiring you have made 
and surprisingly works
by your unknown effortless  try!  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

The Incomplete Metaphor

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #Metaphor #ideaisthatbulb #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 7/31

read more
which comes with a glow-in-the-dark feature. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#metaphor #ideaisthatbulb #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality

7/31

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
that glows on electricity of brain storming... Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Hrishabh Trivedi

read more
whose light increases 100 
times in the darkness of negativity. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Anjana Parli Baburaj

read more
Where, you are the 
Filament to enlight Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification