Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best overyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best overyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, how to get over someone you still love, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 17 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Sanan

The day I get over you, I'll not hate the smell of deodorant I gifted you. The day I get over you, I'll learn how to speak to computers too. The day I get over you, sunrises won't hurt my eyes. The day I get over you, I will learn how to play Taylor Swift's I Forgot You Existed and Clean, on my uke and I won't cry. The day I get over you, the night sky won't remind me of how I sneaked in your room and you sneaked in my playlist, in my drafts, and in my prayers. The day I get over you, the e #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #overyou

read more
After realising you miss me more than me for you The day I get over you, I'll not hate the smell of deodorant I gifted you. 
The day I get over you, I'll learn how to speak to computers too. 
The day I get over you, sunrises won't hurt my eyes. 
The day I get over you, I will learn how to play Taylor Swift's I Forgot You Existed and Clean, on my uke and I won't cry. 
The day I get over you, the night sky won't remind me of how I sneaked in your room and you sneaked in my playlist, in my drafts, and in my prayers. 
The day I get over you, the e

Anuj Jain

The day I get over you, I'll not hate the smell of deodorant I gifted you. The day I get over you, I'll learn how to speak to computers too. The day I get over you, sunrises won't hurt my eyes. The day I get over you, I will learn how to play Taylor Swift's I Forgot You Existed and Clean, on my uke and I won't cry. The day I get over you, the night sky won't remind me of how I sneaked in your room and you sneaked in my playlist, in my drafts, and in my prayers. The day I get over you, the e #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #overyou

read more
would be a tad too late. 
Second coming of Christ is not to be tomorrow I guess.  The day I get over you, I'll not hate the smell of deodorant I gifted you. 
The day I get over you, I will learn how to play Taylor Swift's I Forgot You Existed and Clean, on my uke and I won't cry. 
The day I get over you, the night sky won't remind me of how I sneaked in your room and you sneaked in my playlist, in my drafts, and in my prayers. 

The Cold Summers

and I guess.. finally.. officially..
I am over you now.,
and it feels so beautiful, 
coz I could look at this world 
without any pain in my eyes ! Its Over !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #overyou #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

Megha Lakhani

read more
Is the day when I take steps for self healing The day I get over you, I'll not hate the smell of deodorant I gifted you. 

Siyabonga Zuma

You love me?
I love you too.

You hate me?
I'll pray for you.

Pretend me,
I'll be over you. Be real with me...

#loveme #hateme #prayforyou #overyou #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

Varadhan P M

read more

You will become the Past

I would be just another Future

You would be counting my kisses

Me just only the sounds not feelings!  The day I get over you, I'll not hate the smell of deodorant I gifted you. 

The Cold Summers

and I guess.. finally.. officially..
I am over you now.,
and it feels so beautiful, 
coz I could look at this world 
without any pain in my eyes ! Its Over !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #overyou #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

Laiba Sajid

read more
Is the day I rediscover myself with much more love and patience The day I get over you, I'll not hate the smell of deodorant I gifted you. 

Mathi R V

Get over that oerson before your dreams get over you🥴 The day I get over you, I'll not hate the smell of deodorant I gifted you. The day I get over you, I'll learn how to speak to computers too. The day I get over you, sunrises won't hurt my eyes. The day I get over you, I will learn how to play Taylor Swift's I Forgot You Existed and Clean, on my uke and I won't cry. The day I get over you, the night sky won't remind me of how I sneaked in your room and you sneaked in my playlist, in my dr #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #overyou #mathirv #huimang0813

read more
is the day I put my dreams first before you Get over that oerson before your dreams get over you🥴

The day I get over you, I'll not hate the smell of deodorant I gifted you. 
The day I get over you, the night sky won't remind me of how I sneaked in your room and you sneaked in my playlist, in my dr

Aditi Mishra

read more
Never remind you.... The day I get over you, I'll not hate the smell of deodorant I gifted you. 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification