Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqtaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqtaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqt, aug 2019 to now, aug 2019 gold rate in chennai, 15 aug poem in hindi, 15 aug 1947 day in hindi,

• 30 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

It helped me to devote little time
to be engrossed in writing, 
decorate the beautiful words  
I found many touching souls 
with extraordinary vision, 
sparkling words that are heartfelt 
in their skillful writing Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You don't need a pen to write, you need a heart that pens right and you shalt find hearts that fit inside yours, responding to your smiles. 
So let the quill walk miles and let words put that sparkle back into thine eyes. 
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunbin 1

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Kritika #ensoleillement

read more
how to put the emotions in to the words.... 

& 

If I'm not able to talk to kritika than YQ is alway there to listen to me..... 

Thanks a ton YQ.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

#kritika #ensoleillement

Atishay jain

read more
My writings may be good, may be not
It is not defined by the number of likes
But, by the feelings it reciprocate
when someone is reading it Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Be yourself in every walk of life and reveal your hidden traits even being too late. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #writingresolution #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just decide that you have to do something and start it. See one day you will go a long way by learning and doing. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #writingresolution #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
by religiously expressing myself daily on YQ platform, I am discovering myself... Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rv Mishra

read more
How to enhance writing skills... Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
that you can express more emotions through less words. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Thoughts From Me

read more
Not to postpone writing to that perfect moment that is never likely to come,
Rather to just start here and now, 
With all that we have. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification