Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ijoinedYourQuoteWhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ijoinedYourQuoteWhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wishing your love a good day, short love stories to tell your girlfriend, need your love so bad, i hope you find your peace quotes, your quotes in hindi,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Silvi Gupta

Talk about your journey with YourQuote through this challenge. :) #aboutme #ijoinedYourQuoteWhen #yqturns6 #happybirthdayYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I came to know that through it, I can set a new landmark and register my work under my name on Google. 

Talk about your journey with YourQuote through this challenge. :) #aboutme #ijoinedyourquotewhen #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

Talk about your journey with YourQuote through this challenge. :) #aboutme #ijoinedYourQuoteWhen #yqturns6 #happybirthdayYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No one starts to listen to me
At least let them try to understand me
Just available when they are fond of me
Iam here and it almost maximum 1 year I started writing all quotes
That everyone can relate and share my thoughts or pain or motivation they get Talk about your journey with YourQuote through this challenge. :) #aboutme #ijoinedyourquotewhen #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
I came to know a parallel universe 
of words exist 
In the galaxy of social networking. Talk about your journey with YourQuote through this challenge. :) #aboutme #ijoinedyourquotewhen #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
a few friends insisted that I do. 
I couldn't say no to them and joined yq for a lark since I was firm in my belief that I was not a writer and that it won't be possible for me to write. I still believe that I can't write good. 
I am still learning and gaining confidence by the day. 
Have been lucky enough to find a whole lot of beautiful friends here too. 

Talk about your journey with YourQuote through this challenge. :) #aboutme #ijoinedyourquotewhen #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
I was 78....
Before that I was posting in various What's app groups..
One of my Students in middle age, suggested that I should join in this
Y Q group, where I would get trimmed
and Kindled for growth in the right
direction under the Supervision and
Guidance from the Head of Y Q  committee.
True to this day a weed has become a
useful Herb 🌿🌿 Thank you Y Q.  Talk about your journey with YourQuote through this challenge. :) #aboutme #ijoinedyourquotewhen #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am passionate about writing. Talk about your journey with YourQuote through this challenge. :) #aboutme #ijoinedyourquotewhen #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I was suffering nervous break dawn of heartbreak and loneliness, definitely YQ helped to come out of that toughest phase of my life Talk about your journey with YourQuote through this challenge. :) #aboutme #ijoinedyourquotewhen #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
You come to my lonely life

You knew it
When you come after be lakshmibai  Talk about your journey with YourQuote through this challenge. :) #aboutme #ijoinedyourquotewhen #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
simply doesn't know what are you? how are you? who are you? when are you? which (place) are you? Talk about your journey with YourQuote through this challenge. :) #aboutme #ijoinedyourquotewhen #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

कुलदीप कुमार शब्द

read more
 few people knew that I write.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification