Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best treeshadlegs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best treeshadlegs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tre drd ka ehsas mujhe bhi hai shayri 0, ehsas tre drd ka mujhe bhi hai shayri 0, tallest tree in the world, hash tree is generalization of, poem on save trees and save earth,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and #personify trees. #treeshadlegs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They would have taught lesson to mankind without kindness.
They would have deforested human devils without apology and rest.
They would have harassed the so called human without bail but with saw and maximum nail.
They would have never repented the act they have done like so called human without heart but maximum greedy brain.

I don't know what is eco friendly but I know what is money friendly.
 Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Today, collab and #personify trees. #treeshadlegs #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and #personify trees. #treeshadlegs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #treestalk

read more
they would have avoided a human touch... Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba
#yqbaba 
#treestalk

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and #personify trees. #treeshadlegs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it would have moved away from humans
and live somewhere in peace and blessings Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and #personify trees. #treeshadlegs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
Instead of facing the death penalty, trees can certainly move sideways to widen roads. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#csmayachari

sehar

read more
then 
deforestation would not have been a issue

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Monalisa Guje

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and #personify trees. #treeshadlegs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
We could carry nature along with us. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#monalisaguje #monagujequotes

Beena sooraj

read more
 it would make me a shadow of love, 
trapped in a desert of despair. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Aditi Mishra

read more
It moves from place to place. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Sayam Shah

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and #personify trees. #treeshadlegs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
They would have walked away from 
Human beings because the people of the
21st century are running more behind 
Globalization rather then caring for our
Beautiful nature which is god gifted... Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #yqbaba #yqtales

Ashu

read more
The would have ran away from 
humans rather than arguing with them
they know that humans will never understand their significance. They would have taught us to live with peace with each other. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification