Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best spookytales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best spookytales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about spooky meaning in hindi, spooky meaning in marathi, marilyn manson and the spooky kids, spooky true stories, spooky quotes,

• 12 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Vikrant Rajliwal

एलेनोर की यादगार भूतिया कहानी I Memories of Eleanor I Horror Stories in Hindi Writer and Voice Over Vikrant Rajliwal Don't forget to Share! आओ, जाने उस अजीब महल की दुनिया में, जिसमें रहती है उसकी भूतिया नौकर एलेनोर की आत्मा। यहाँ, रात की अंधेरे में छिपा हुआ है एक गहरा राज, एक खोज जो खुद वास्तविकता की सीमा को छूने के लिए तैयार है। #ghoststory #paranormalactivity #हॉरर #spookytales #EleanorsGhost #HauntedMansion #SupernaturalEncounters #MysteryManor #GhostlyEncounters #HorrorNarrative #GothicStorytelling

read more

Vikrant Rajliwal

एलेनोर की यादगार भूतिया कहानी I Memories of Eleanor I Horror Stories in Hindi Writer and Voice Over Vikrant Rajliwal Don't forget to Share! आओ, जाने उस अजीब महल की दुनिया में, जिसमें रहती है उसकी भूतिया नौकर एलेनोर की आत्मा। यहाँ, रात की अंधेरे में छिपा हुआ है एक गहरा राज, एक खोज जो खुद वास्तविकता की सीमा को छूने के लिए तैयार है। #ghoststory #paranormalactivity #हॉरर #spookytales #EleanorsGhost #HauntedMansion #SupernaturalEncounters #MysteryManor #GhostlyEncounters #HorrorNarrative #GothicStorytelling

read more

Vikrant Rajliwal

read more

Tejaswini Patra

Hum puche usko ke Mout kesi dikhti hai??!!Aur woh bola....

Kambakt, bilkul meri mehbooba jeshi...
Yeh ghabrahat rehti hai ki ab dil dhadkana band hoga, 
Per tasalii is baat ki hoti hai ki ab hume sukun milega ....

#spookytales  #yqbaba #yqdidi #kuchbateeinankahi #yqhindi #challengeaccepted

Abid

R. I. P #spookytales  #yqbaba  #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqkanmani  #yqtales  #yqfamily  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Wazda Tabassum

marmalade ツ

Horror #horrortales
#horrorchatstory
#restzone
#rzblueturnsred 
#happyhalloween
#spookytales

Giftsy Dorcas

Somewhere far across the town, a young girl opens the tap to her shower. She senses something sticky falling  on her skin. She touches it and then screams, as blood droplets begin to drip down her bare body. Her flat mate bangs the bathroom door. Still shaking, but after ten minutes the two of them slowly go towards the overhead tank of their flat. They open it and freeze. Lying inside a bloody pool of water was their flatmate mouth wide open, eyes closed.
     Could this be the story behind the cover of a book I saw at the bookstore this morning I wonder as I open the tap to my shower. Spook-i: minitales

#yqbaba #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub #spook_gdoc #shower #spookiansclub #spookytales

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

Let's meet and be together forever
From meeting on mountains
To meeting in graveyard
Let's be together forever 🖤⚰️💀
 🖤⚰️💀

#yqbaba #spookiansclub #spookytales #yqhorror #horrorstory #horrorquotes #hauntedmonday #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way 🖤

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

🖤☠️ #yqbaba #spookiansclub #spookytales horror #horrorstory #horrorquotes #scvilla #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way 🖤☠️ Bg - Spookians Club ☠️🖤 ☠️🖤 YQ's Horror Community

read more
                   At 8:00 p.m.
"Mom-I'm home" shouted Jerry
"Okay Jerry,lemme prepare dinner"- said her mom.
Jerry went to his room
Jerry hears his phone ringing
He answers the call
"Jerry,your aunt was critical so I had to leave the home without informing you but I had prepared your dinner,you can have it"- said her mother
After the phone call Jerry rushes to the kitchen
And he sees there is noone around 

🖤☠️
#yqbaba #spookiansclub #spookytales #horror #horrorstory #horrorquotes #scvilla #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way 🖤☠️
Bg - Spookians Club ☠️🖤
☠️🖤 YQ's Horror Community

Akshaya

When we are alive we want to die soon.
Now you are dead,do you want another birth? #yqbaba #yq #spookytales #ghost #lifeafterdeath #noonehasseentomorrow
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification