Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best idonotmissyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best idonotmissyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is ido a scrabble word 70, true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

SoYog

Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? #yqmuse #idonotmissyou #Collab #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I miss the time when we were together! Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? 

#yqmuse #idonotmissyou #collab #napowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sunbin 1

Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? #yqmuse #idonotmissyou #Collab #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Kritika #idontmissyou

read more
...coz, My dear kritika, 
I look for you everywhere in everyone. 
I day dreaming about you everyday. 
I feel you in every love song. 
I talk to you while walking on seashore when the sun is setting. 

I don't miss you kritika, 
I really do.  Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? 

Collaborating with YQ Muse
#kritika #idontmissyou

Gita Khanna

Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? #yqmuse #idonotmissyou #Collab #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Much water has flowed under the bridge, 
Many realizations have dawned,
My internal journey has taken a different yearning, a different search  Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? 

Naseem Habib

#lovehurtsalot #idonotmissyou #shaan #yqdidi #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shaan Aafridi

read more
Agar vo samjhati k mohabbat haram hai
To vo dil lagane ki khata hi na karti.... #lovehurtsalot #idonotmissyou #shaan #yqdidi #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shaan Aafridi

Varadhan P M

Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? #yqmuse #idonotmissyou #Collab #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Literarily not physically.
Mind is always interlinked. We are connected and committed to be together. Relax...  Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? 

Varadhan P M

read more
If you consider the meeting of the physical Body, I am beyond that.
Wherever you are, I am there!
Distance can't separate us.
Minds can overcome this.  Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? 

Deepak Kanoujia

Love is only tea..rest all love are so fragile... #idonotloveyou #idonotmissyou #stayaway #faraway #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #lloveyou #selflesslove

read more
I don't love you because I love you
I don't tell you this because my eyes telling you
I will leave you one day to stay all other days with you 
I am a runner but don't wanna run so I can walk with you

I will go away some day so you will be with you
I wanna be aloof so I will be with you
I don't listen my voice so I can listen you
I wanna be rude with world so be kind to you

Deepak Kanoujia Love is only tea..rest all love are so fragile...

#idonotloveyou #idonotmissyou #stayaway #faraway 
#modishtro #deepakkanoujia #lloveyou #selflesslove

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
I miss that old You. Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? 

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
I miss that old You. Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? 

Ish Kumar King

Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? #yqmuse #idonotmissyou #Collab #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Amicus Curiae

read more
I don't miss you bcoz I know you will return some day but I think you are gone for good. Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? 

Collaborating with Amicus Curiae
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification