Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best napowrimo2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best napowrimo2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nap quotes, funny nap time quotes, nap time quotes for babies, nap meaning in hindi, power nap webcomic,

• 18 Followers
  • 40 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandipati Kalyani

#NAPOWRIMO is here, are you? Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. #whoisapoet #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more

Takes the responsibility 
to assess and set forth  
a glorious gallimaufry 
of thoughts and heart-warming 
stories about life
Pours out the creativity
Touching the heart of many readers
To inveigle them in putting pen to paper #NaPoWriMo is here, are you? 

Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? 

A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. 

#whoisapoet #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Bizz_are_ Soul

Leftover memories,
faded in the farthest corner 
of mind,
are often left unnoticed
as abondoned pieces
in the cupboard of heart.... Day5
#napowrimo 
#napowrimo2019 
#leftover 
#yqbaba 
#yourquote 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotechallenge

Bizz_are_ Soul

Leaves fell,
Snowdrops melted,
My pen froze,
as my words lost,
still I await
a belated Fall.... #napowrimo 
#napowrimo2019 
6/30
#belated 
#yqbaba 
#yourquote 
#yourquotebaba 
#fall

Prakhar Patsariya

You've heard of the quote, not all those who wander are lost. It's your turn to rewrite it. Be original #Collab #NotAllThoseWho #yqmuse #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Letting Things Go Are Weaker One.  You've heard of the quote, not all those who wander are lost. It's your turn to rewrite it. 
Be original 

#Collab #NotAllThoseWho #yqmuse #napowrimo #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

What would the world be like? #nobooksintheworld #yqmuse #NAPOWRIMO #newwritersclub #napowrimo2019 #YourQuoteAndMine #giftsydorcas #yqbaba Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
alphabets would have had a slow death becoming extinct, only to be found as exhibits in museums. What would the world be like? 

#nobooksintheworld #yqmuse #napowrimo #newwritersclub #napowrimo2019  #YourQuoteAndMine
#giftsydorcas #yqbaba

Giftsy Dorcas

You've heard of the quote, not all those who wander are lost. It's your turn to rewrite it. Be original #NotAllThoseWho #yqmuse #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub

read more
fight win. You've heard of the quote, not all those who wander are lost. It's your turn to rewrite it. 
Be original 

#NotAllThoseWho #yqmuse #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #YourQuoteAndMine
#giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub

The Cold Summers

#NAPOWRIMO is here, are you? Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. #whoisapoet #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
stirs your bowl of bottled up thoughts,
disguised as a vivid soup packed with charms
to bring out the essence your soul yearns for &
add an uncanny flavour that soothes its scar ! #NaPoWriMo is here, are you? 

A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. 

The Cold Summers

read more
stirs your bowl of bottled up thoughts,
disguised as a vivid soup packed with charms
to bring out the essence your soul yearns for &
add an uncanny flavour that soothes its scar ! #NaPoWriMo is here, are you? 

Ekta Gour

Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? #yqmuse #idonotmissyou #Collab #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Because you not  stranger Have you ever had a feeling where you don't miss the person rather the way you felt about that person and you're scared you'll never feel like that again for anybody? 

#yqmuse #idonotmissyou #collab #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #napowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ekta Gour

You've heard of the quote, not all those who wander are lost. It's your turn to rewrite it. Be original #Collab #NotAllThoseWho #yqmuse #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Love are Cheater. You've heard of the quote, not all those who wander are lost. It's your turn to rewrite it. 
Be original 

#Collab #NotAllThoseWho #yqmuse #napowrimo #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification