Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 15WordLovePoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 15WordLovePoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about word less than or equal to, is charming a word, kimati opposite word in hindi, chhinana ka english word, takeed word meaning in english,

• 33 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

You and your love ❤️ #happierme love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #15WordLovePoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I see myself more
happier than ever...
Maybe it's because
of you and your love You and your love ❤️

#happierme #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #15wordlovepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #15WordLovePoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The sun was disrobing 
the night
As it's night dress fell, 
the day stood exposed. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #15WordLovePoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She couldn't marry another. 
Her heart was wedded to him. 
Death only claimed his body.  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #15wordlovepoem

Khait Ul Abyaz

read more
Still trusted him, when 
every word he said
proved nothing but 
a game of lies

Shree

Words are letters dating together, 
cannot create the magic 
'we'
do everytime with our eyes.
🪄 #a_journey_of_thoughts
Shree ❣️
#unboundeddesires....

#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#midnightthoughts

Naseem Habib

Participate in this notification-less rapid fire and write a #15WordLovePoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Osam_ Qoutes

read more
For the test will  make one of us stronger...Either you or me Participate in this notification-less rapid fire and write a #15wordlovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Osam_ Qoutes

Shubhi Mahajan

Is caption needed? :) 145/365 #yqbaba #shortquotes #FreshThoughts #15WordLovePoem

read more
Not all the endings 
lead us to an end.
 Is caption needed? :)

145/365

#yqbaba #shortquotes #freshthoughts #15wordlovepoem

Anuj Jain

read more
The lonely beach
of true love
untouched
virgin
seeks true lovers
oxymoron
perhaps
no 
certainly

Anuj Jain

read more
I stored your love
in my heart
that got broken
now all the shards
bleed Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #15wordlovepoem

Hansika Bansal

#15WordLovePoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #him love

read more
My feelings and emotions of love 
Starts with his name! !!
And 
Ends with the same. ..  #15wordlovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine
#him 
#love
loader