Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearWater Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearWater Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

sk

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We are made of water. Human body has 73 percent of it. No matter how much of soft or hard drinks we gulp, nothing quenches our thirst as water. Water embodies all the characteristics that we humans aspire towards. Going with the flow, running long distances, transparency, odourlessness and solubility. It mixes with anything and everything while being pure within. Write your #letters to the element that makes u #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #DearWater

read more
      You are an important need or a part of our life, or we can say that our life is from you. If you are not there, neither this body will exist nor will it be the whole world. You are one of those on whom this world stay. Even if I want to think, what would happen to us without you? Even then I cannot think. Without you, if we quench thirst, we need a body for that too, without you, there is no body. Without you i never imagine
     I want to thank you for coming into our lives and making it. Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

We are made of water. Human body has 73 percent of it. No matter how much of soft or hard drinks we gulp, nothing quenches our thirst as water. Water embodies all the characteristics that we humans aspire towards. Going with the flow, running long distances, transparency, odourlessness and solubility. It mixes with anything and everything while being pure within.

Write your #letters to the element that makes u

Sadaf Wani

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We are made of water. Human body has 73 percent of it. No matter how much of soft or hard drinks we gulp, nothing quenches our thirst as water. Water embodies all the characteristics that we humans aspire towards. Going with the flow, running long distances, transparency, odourlessness and solubility. It mixes with anything and everything while being pure within. Write your #letters to the element that makes u #kashmir #Dal #YourQuoteAndMine #DearWater

read more
DEAR "WATER"

Ah Water! Your subdue, soothing complexion as a calm lake touched deepest of my nerves;the characters that I've been yearning and longing for my mind for so long.
 Yah! I thirst to attain the tranquility of that still Dal Lake that I had saw month's ago.The Serene pleasure that crosses all over me whenever I look at that Manasbal Lake. 
I yearn for their transparent,crystal like water; just as I long for the clarity of my messed up thoughts ; flowing as the Gushing water of Pahalgam ( ͡°³ ͡°) crushing every piece and peace that comes in it's enthusiastic path. 
Oh! Still Lake
I crave for your serenity yet with deep in troubles
I crave for you sensibility yet with huge massiveness. 
I crave for the patience in you absorbing everything deep within with
 that huge heart of Yours. 
I Crave for you Oh Majestic Lake. 

Ever since Drowning Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

We are made of water. Human body has 73 percent of it. No matter how much of soft or hard drinks we gulp, nothing quenches our thirst as water. Water embodies all the characteristics that we humans aspire towards. Going with the flow, running long distances, transparency, odourlessness and solubility. It mixes with anything and everything while being pure within.

khusi

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We are made of water. Human body has 73 percent of it. No matter how much of soft or hard drinks we gulp, nothing quenches our thirst as water. Water embodies all the characteristics that we humans aspire towards. Going with the flow, running long distances, transparency, odourlessness and solubility. It mixes with anything and everything while being pure within. Write your #letters to the element that makes u #YourQuoteAndMine #DearWater #ankitaguptastory

read more

5-6 ki hai yeh khani,
JB har Subha Hoti thi Teri liye sari preshani ,
Subh subh uth Kar tere liye Hoti bhaga dhodi,
Cycle se masti Karne ki jagh ,
Late the Pani , Uske baad kahin school jati thi re main Pani.
Bada taklif Dekha h hmne tere liye.
Har subh saam ki hmari yahi thi khani..
 Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We are made of water. Human body has 73 percent of it. No matter how much of soft or hard drinks we gulp, nothing quenches our thirst as water. Water embodies all the characteristics that we humans aspire towards. Going with the flow, running long distances, transparency, odourlessness and solubility. It mixes with anything and everything while being pure within. Write your #letters to the element that makes u #YourQuoteAndMine #DearWater

read more
You are life for everyone. You are life in yoursef. Without you life cannot exist. It is painful to see people walking miles to fetch you. It is more painful when it is women and children waking miles. Somewhere people are wasting you. Just to clean thier cleanest assets. One day people will yearn for you. Then they will understand your value... Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Nfb ..

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We are made of water. Human body has 73 percent of it. No matter how much of soft or hard drinks we gulp, nothing quenches our thirst as water. Water embodies all the characteristics that we humans aspire towards. Going with the flow, running long distances, transparency, odourlessness and solubility. It mixes with anything and everything while being pure within. Write your #letters to the element that makes u #YourQuoteAndMine #DearWater

read more
    I can find no words which will be truly able to depict your importance in our lives.
  The life belongs to you,our survival is not possible without you.Even after knowing your importance you don't have any ego issues and continue to bless us in uncountable ways.We often fail to show our gratitude to you and never stop ourselves from unnecessarily spending you, forgetting that your treasure isn't unlimited and if we don't mend our ways the day is not far when we will loose you forever and then there would be no way to survive.
You are beautiful in every form,yes you at your wrath can be pretty disastrous but then it is us only who force you to adopt such attitude.
  Thankyou dear,for blessing us always in unmeasurable ways and please save us from your wrath.

Forever yours. Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

From the mountains you rise, crystal
clear, pure, uncontaminated.  In your
journey downhill, you gather evils,
not of your making, but because of
man's insatiable greed.  When will
humans learn to treat you well, as without you, mankind will forever
remain unwell, plagued with water
borne diseases. 

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Arunima Thakur

read more
मैंने सुना हैं तुम आग बुझा लेते हो!
तो गरीबों के पेट की आग क्यों
नहीं बुझा पातें I
सुना हैं तुम डूबों लेते हो!
तो फिर लोंगों के दुख दर्द को
डूबों क्यों नहीं देतें।  Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Akthari Begum

read more
No color But, give 
Always prosperity.  Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

k. Mishra

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We are made of water. Human body has 73 percent of it. No matter how much of soft or hard drinks we gulp, nothing quenches our thirst as water. Water embodies all the characteristics that we humans aspire towards. Going with the flow, running long distances, transparency, odourlessness and solubility. It mixes with anything and everything while being pure within. Write your #letters to the element that makes us alive. #DearWater #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
You are the source of life.you makes life possible no doubt.
Finally I will say, water is necessary for human life.
Our main source of water for drinking, washing, agriculture  and industry.its  true that, you r a vital element in each of our lives.not only is it essencial to our health  but also we use is for numerous  household tasks in every day life. I admire ,you carries nutrients,to all cells in our body and oxygen to our brain.you flushes our toxins and Waste.and you regulate body temperature.
  Really just my feelings about you that, there is no water ,no life.

Write your #letters to the element that makes us alive. #DearWater  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

kUr Gaglani

#kadha #Kvath Welcome to the day 27 of the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We are made of water. Human body has 73 percent of it. No matter how much of soft or hard drinks we gulp, nothing quenches our thirst as #Water. Water embodies all the characteristics that we humans aspire towards. Going with the flow, running long distances, transparency, odourlessness and solubility. It mixes with anything and everything while being #pure #Within. Write your #letters to the element that makes us alive. #DearWater #Vigyan

read more
I tell you a Secret...;
Corona Fears you..///))))))))))
 #Kadha #Kvath

Welcome to the day 27 of the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

We are made of water. Human body has 73 percent of it. No matter how much of soft or hard drinks we gulp, nothing quenches our thirst as #water. Water embodies all the characteristics that we humans aspire towards. Going with the flow, running long distances, transparency, odourlessness and solubility. It mixes with anything and everything while being #pure #within.

Write your #letters to the element that makes us alive. #DearWater
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification