Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ankitaguptastory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ankitaguptastory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you ankita song, ankit tiwari sunn raha hai, dahai ka ank in english, mr ankit please pickup the phone, ankita lokhande on sushant singh rajput,

• 2 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

khusi

#YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abhishek Verma #ankitaguptahumor #ankitaguptastory

read more
यादों को तेरी आज भी दिल में जिंदगा रखती हूं।
ये अलग बात है, कि उसे कभी चहरे से,
                जा
                 या 
                      नही करती हूं।।  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Abhishek Verma
#ankitaguptahumor #ankitaguptastory

khusi

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #10wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptastory

read more
You met like a stranger
And don't know when you became my life. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #10wordlovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#ankitaguptastory

khusi

सावली सी लड़की हूं मैं, उम्र से थोड़ी सब को बड़ी दिखती हूं मैं, हर पल मुस्कुराती रहती हूं, बिन बात के भी खूब हंसती हूं मैं, पापा की प्रिंसेस, नही हूं मैं ! उनकी तो बैट्री हूं मैं, #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #ankitaguptastory

read more
चलो आज तुम्हे, मैं खुद से मिलती हूं।।
अपने बारे मैं सब कुछ बताती हूं।। सावली सी लड़की हूं मैं,
उम्र से थोड़ी सब को बड़ी दिखती हूं मैं,

हर पल मुस्कुराती रहती हूं,
बिन बात के भी खूब हंसती हूं मैं,

पापा की प्रिंसेस, नही हूं मैं !
उनकी तो बैट्री हूं मैं,

khusi

Meri maa ke sapne bhohot chote chote hai.
Unki bs yahin icha hai. Ki hmlog Apne life main settle ho Jaye.. or Kabhi hmare Karan unhe Kuch v sunne ko na mile..
Bs wo chahti h ki , past main Jo hua ho hua ho magar ab present main SB aacha hi ho.. unhe koi v sikhayat na kare... Bs......

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 #dreams #mothersdayspecial #shortstory #yqbaba #ankitaguptastory

khusi

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We are made of water. Human body has 73 percent of it. No matter how much of soft or hard drinks we gulp, nothing quenches our thirst as water. Water embodies all the characteristics that we humans aspire towards. Going with the flow, running long distances, transparency, odourlessness and solubility. It mixes with anything and everything while being pure within. Write your #letters to the element that makes u #YourQuoteAndMine #DearWater #ankitaguptastory

read more

5-6 ki hai yeh khani,
JB har Subha Hoti thi Teri liye sari preshani ,
Subh subh uth Kar tere liye Hoti bhaga dhodi,
Cycle se masti Karne ki jagh ,
Late the Pani , Uske baad kahin school jati thi re main Pani.
Bada taklif Dekha h hmne tere liye.
Har subh saam ki hmari yahi thi khani..
 Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

We are made of water. Human body has 73 percent of it. No matter how much of soft or hard drinks we gulp, nothing quenches our thirst as water. Water embodies all the characteristics that we humans aspire towards. Going with the flow, running long distances, transparency, odourlessness and solubility. It mixes with anything and everything while being pure within.

Write your #letters to the element that makes u

khusi

पारिजात का पुष्प नहीं हूं मै, 
जो किसी को भाऊ , 
इतनी खूबसरत नहीं हूं मैं,
जो इत्राउ , 
पर लोगो को लगता है कि इतराती हूं मैं,
अपने आप पर ,
पर कोई मुझे ये भी बताए की,
 आखिर इत्राऊ  तो  इत्राऊ  मै किस बात पर?
 #इतराना_क्यु #गलतफहमी #ankitaguptafelling #ankitaguptastory

khusi

Dear Phone, I'm so dependent on you. When you broke, I had to talk the neighbour, go out of the house to find a repair shop and socialize with the shopkeepers. I didn't have you to give me directions, I didn't have you to order food. I was so alone without my friends checking up on me. I realised how different life was when I was 13 and how different it is now, I need you for everything. I need to learn to be without you again. #letters #DearPhone #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine #yqenglish #ankitaguptastory #ankitaguptafealling

read more
  Aap tho jante ho ki Mai Aapke sath jayda samay Nahi bitati. Bs Kuch dair hi use karti thi. Par ab Mai wo v Nahi Karne wali bs Apne Kuch Kuch shook Pura Karne k liye bs Kuch Kuch post Kiya karunigi.  Dear Phone,

I'm so dependent on you. When you broke, I had to talk the neighbour, go out of the house to find a repair shop and socialize with the shopkeepers. I didn't  have you to give me directions, I didn't have you to order food. I was so alone without my friends checking up on me. I realised how different life was when I was 13 and how different it is now, I need you for everything. I need to learn to be without you again.

#letters #dearphone #postman  #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine

khusi

What do you do after #alongjourney? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptafealling #ankitaguptastory

read more
Lambe Safar k baad ,
Aaj MERI aankh khuli hai.
Meri manjil se muhje milane,
K liye, bs mere apno ki duwa hi,
Tho bs mere sath chali hai... What do you do after #alongjourney? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptafealling 
#ankitaguptastory

khusi

अपनी जगह पर... #अपनीजगहपर #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didiankitaguptafelling #ankitaguptamiscllaneous #ankitaguptastory

read more
अपनी जगह पर  ठीक है हम,
यूं तुम हमे ना ऊपर आसमां में उठाओ।
 इतनी भी तुम हमरी ,
  झूठी तारीफ ना कर जाओ।
  हमे हमारी आस्लियत के साथ ही जीने दो।
  क्यू की ,
जब तुम ना मिलोगे मुझे,
तो कोई ओर होगा मेरे पास,
ओर हर पल तड़पाएगा ,
वो मुझे मेरी जगह दिखा के,
मेरे यार।। अपनी जगह पर...