Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ontravellingtogether Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ontravellingtogether Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ont, meri maa ne bandha dora thik thak rave chora, radio 6 all day rave, rave meaning in hindi, rave meaning in hindi 1900,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

K Harsita

sometimes surroundings are the best triggers for new compositions. #ontravellingtogether #yqbaba #yourquote #weatherythoughts #yqdairy

read more
so I stepped on stairs and headed to my fare, shedding dust from your surface of yellow sheets I saw the sign of breezy weather. 
While the iron box waving my body back and forth, buckling up my veins I triggered my nerves to shoot the compositions, verses forced my hands and went on until my fingers collapsed with overflow of ink, and for the first time I'm living on traveling together. sometimes surroundings are the best triggers for new compositions. 
#ontravellingtogether 
#yqbaba #yourquote 
#weatherythoughts 
#yqdairy

Giftsy Dorcas

Tribute to the YOURQUOTE family group YourQuote Baba. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse #Group #ontravellingtogether #dcgdoc #giftsydorcas #Happiness

read more
Happiness is viral within the GROUP 
that latches on to one another like a troupe. Life's roller coaster ride is fun-filled within such a group. Their knowledge about the privileges in the concept of ON TRAVELLING TOGETHER pulls them closest and makes their bond strongest.  Tribute to the YOURQUOTE family group YourQuote Baba.

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse #group #ontravellingtogether #dcgdoc #giftsydorcas #happiness

Shail Raghuvanshi

ON TRAVELLING TOGETHER 
for ages it appears
battling our insecurities and our fears
I thought we had done it all -
Love, lust, care - big and small
when suddenly out of the blue
I found us become captain and crew
of the ship we had set sail ages ago
unknowingly we had loved one another more and more.
Today, ON TRAVELLING TOGETHER
I relish all the moments that we spent;
Time well endured even if spines bent.
Let's continue travelling together if only to acknowledge the Almighty,'s presence in our lives.
There is still room in the sea for many more dives!

#ontravellingtogether 
#love 
#soulmate 
#yqbaba 
#yqdada 
#yqmuse 
#poetrylovers
#ship

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

She said I don't want anything from you, just I want shining gleaming things..
And he took her for the trip in the lap of nature because he knows for her those shining things were not diamonds or ruby, but gleaming water, sparkling snow and shining sun..
 #naturelover #yourquotebaba #yqbabaquotes #dreamingvet #longstory #storyteller #quotestagram #ontravellingtogether

shanmugi B P

Twist in the tale...😉😆 Sometimes it is good to have the dreams in real..!!! #shanmugi #Group #ontravellingtogether #yqbaba #6linesstory

read more
//ON TRAVELLING TOGETHER//

One day, we had a great time on warming before the campfire..!!!
Dancing, singing, and running in the rain..!!!
Traveling with unlimited happiness without any other stress and tensions..!!!
Every story has it's end..!!
And, finally our TOUR came to an end, with my GROUP, in my dream..😉 Twist in the tale...😉😆
Sometimes it is good to have the dreams in real..!!!
#shanmugi #group #ontravellingtogether #yqbaba #6linesstory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification