Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mumma love me long time, long i love you quotes for her, long distance love missing you quotes, as long as you love me, love you long time saying,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

M.S.Dhaliwal

The Lost Love Episode 1 ka Part 1 Short me #nojato nojoto🖋️🖋️ #nojotokahani #short_Story #longstory #Part1 #suspence love😘😘😘 #Thriller #mystry #suspense

read more
mute video

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Ep6 THE GENUINELY BIZZARE CASE OF AN UNWANTED POWERCUT You know that feeling when you are dreaming about something mildly interesting and you are at the climax of your ongoing version of personally original daily soap opera in your head. Ain't it exciting to dream? What is not amusing at all is while this happens suddenly you find yourself at the mercy of thousands of mosquitoes (exaggerating for effect) and tons of perspiration as the lights went out in the real world. Oh #Funny #yqbaba #longstory #calmkaziwrites #FunnyMusings

read more
THE GENUINELY BIZZARE CASE OF AN UNWANTED POWERCUT

You know that feeling when you are dreaming about something mildly interesting and you are at the climax of your ongoing version of personally original daily soap opera in your head. Ain't it exciting to dream? What is not amusing at all is while this happens suddenly you find yourself at the mercy of thousands of mosquitoes (exaggerating for effect) and tons of perspiration as the lights went out in the real world. Oh humanity!!! You end up waking up like a hungry cow who sees you holding food in your hand (Only Indians and people working on farms will get this reference. For the rest, imagine waking up with a jolt and looking around like you have been kidnapped and kept in an unknown dark place under a sinister lair of an evil scientist)

(You get it. right? If not read again slowly or just remember the last time you woke up when the lights went out)

[CONTINUED IN CAPTION..] #ThumbSizedStories #Ep6

THE GENUINELY BIZZARE CASE OF AN UNWANTED POWERCUT

You know that feeling when you are dreaming about something mildly interesting and you are at the climax of your ongoing version of personally original daily soap opera in your head. Ain't it exciting to dream? What is not amusing at all is while this happens suddenly you find yourself at the mercy of thousands of mosquitoes (exaggerating for effect) and tons of perspiration as the lights went out in the real world. Oh

Rabiya Nizam

"This is the best gift I have got for this New year. I never thought you will Contact me again. I missed you." "I am sorry. I made you wait for this long. I always wanted to reach you in the very first moment but I was unable to do so.." "It's okay.." It has been 2 years since Sandy and Aisha had their last chat or contact with each other. 2014 was an eventful year in Aisha's life. It was the year when she Cleared her board and her Dad brought her a new Surprise. Her father got remarried and thi #LoveStory #yqbaba #nanowrimo #longform #longstory #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella

read more
The love lost in time
Ch- 23 & 24
(Read in Caption) "This is the best gift I have got for this New year.
I never thought you will Contact me again. I missed you."
"I am sorry. I made you wait for this long. I always wanted to reach you in the very first moment but I was unable to do so.."
"It's okay.."
It has been 2 years since Sandy and Aisha had their last chat or contact with each other. 2014 was an eventful year in Aisha's life. It was the year when she Cleared her board and her Dad brought her a new Surprise. Her father got remarried and thi

Bad Poet

[Warning: Reading this is a fantastic waste of time.] *21 Vodka Shots* I had quite a dream last night. Maybe it was a nightmare. I was driving this very expensive car. In front of me was a never ending fog in that awfully dark night. Behind me were the glowing headlights of the car. The car was not in my control. It was speeding backwards as if it was being pulled by some immensely powerful something. To my surprise, I was safe. The car never went off the track. I was safe but I was not in c #Stories #interpretation #tramp #longstory #badpoet #paidstory #vodka_shots

read more
In furious anger, I figured out I was not going to marry anyone. Marriage was not my cup of tea.
I decided I would make out with countless girls throughout my life. The idea really excited me. I
ran all the way back to the bar somehow. The atmosphere inside was fantastic. There were all kinds of attractive girls but no guys. I was the
only guy in there. Initially, I felt good but then I felt miserable. All the girls were incredibly good
looking and I couldn't choose one. I was sweating and shaking. I felt so bad that I got out of
there. I really had to. The first thing I did after coming out was this, I questioned my whole god damn
existence.

(a very long story in caption.) [Warning: Reading this is a fantastic waste of time.]

*21 Vodka Shots*

I had quite a dream last night. Maybe it was a nightmare. I was driving this very expensive car.
In front of me was a never ending fog in that awfully dark night. Behind me were the glowing
headlights of the car. The car was not in my control. It was speeding backwards as if it was
being pulled by some immensely powerful something. To my surprise, I was safe. The car never
went off the track. I was safe but I was not in c

sanjana ranjan

लोग कहते हैं...
इश्क में अपने प्यार से मिलना सूकून देता है 
और कुछ लम्हे बाद उससे बिछङना तकलीफ 
सच है ये....
मगर बिछङने के बाद जो एहसास का मिलना होता है 
उन लम्हों का सूकून हो तुम।। #सुकून#longstory#yqbaba#yqdidi

Aditya Dixit

Us din ghar mein the bs main aur mere bade bhai Aapas mein hm khel rhe the khel chupan chupaai Itne mein hi na jaane kaha se billi mausi aai Aur chupke se chat kr gyi saare dudh ki malai Phir kya tha,dhundh unko aur ek kamare mein pakda Jaal bichai ghri aur unhe apne changul mein jakda Ek haath mein bat dekhke aur ek haath mein chappal #Stories #कहानी #yqbaba #yqdidi #kahani #longstory

read more
                         बिल्ली से लड़ाई

Read caption for a beautiful Story
         Us din ghar mein the bs main aur mere bade bhai
Aapas mein hm khel rhe the khel chupan chupaai
Itne mein hi na jaane kaha se billi mausi aai
Aur chupke se chat kr gyi saare dudh ki malai

Phir kya tha,dhundh unko aur ek kamare mein pakda 
Jaal bichai ghri aur unhe apne changul mein jakda
Ek haath mein bat dekhke aur ek haath mein chappal

Funny Singh🐼

Haan dosto....to aapka kya kahna hai...is matter pe?🎤🎤🎤😜😂.. #funnysingh #longstory #innersoul Rough translation: Will people read it? It's #MalavikaAvinash at #YQMeme. 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple FilmyMeme FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2286. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
जब कोई YQ पर "लंबी कहानी" लिखे!🤔
Then My inner soul : 👇👇😜😂
 Haan dosto....to aapka kya kahna hai...is matter pe?🎤🎤🎤😜😂..

#funnysingh #longstory #innersoul
Rough translation: Will people read it?

It's #MalavikaAvinash at #YQMeme.

💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple FilmyMeme FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2286.

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

She said I don't want anything from you, just I want shining gleaming things..
And he took her for the trip in the lap of nature because he knows for her those shining things were not diamonds or ruby, but gleaming water, sparkling snow and shining sun..
 #naturelover #yourquotebaba #yqbabaquotes #dreamingvet #longstory #storyteller #quotestagram #ontravellingtogether

A NEW DAWN

"This is the best gift I have got for this New year. I never thought you will Contact me again. I missed you." "I am sorry. I made you wait for this long. I always wanted to reach you in the very first moment but I was unable to do so.." "It's okay.." It has been 2 years since Sandy and Aisha had their last chat or contact with each other. 2014 was an eventful year in Aisha's life. It was the year when she Cleared her board and her Dad brought her a new Surprise. Her father got remarried and thi #LoveStory #yqbaba #nanowrimo #longform #longstory #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella

read more
The love lost in time
Ch- 23 & 24
(Read in Caption) "This is the best gift I have got for this New year.
I never thought you will Contact me again. I missed you."
"I am sorry. I made you wait for this long. I always wanted to reach you in the very first moment but I was unable to do so.."
"It's okay.."
It has been 2 years since Sandy and Aisha had their last chat or contact with each other. 2014 was an eventful year in Aisha's life. It was the year when she Cleared her board and her Dad brought her a new Surprise. Her father got remarried and thi

Pallavi Sha

#longstory #lesbianlife author-Pallavi chapter 1 #Ocean #Love

read more
Ek gaon tha sukhpur...sukhpur gaon me ek palak naam ki ladki rehti thi jo baki gaon ki ladkio se alag thi or khud ko sabse alag manti thi or apne ghar walo me se apne bhai ko batati hai..bhai ap jante hona meri feelings kesi hai..palak ke bhai Subhas kehta hai..han chhoti janta hu teri feelings baki ladkio se alag he par eha gaon me ye ladki ladki ka pyar karne wale baat koi jante nhi hai..or agar Jan gye toh tum he hii pagal samjhenge palak apne ghar se bahar jate huye kehti hai...han bhai janti hu me eha ke log nhi samjhenge meri feelings or me kisi ko batana vi nhi chahti hu subhas palak ko samjhate huye kehta hai..han chhoti par tu apne feelings ke sath akeli kese rahegi palak mushkura te huye kehti hai..me akeli nhi rahugi bhaiya koi na koi mujhe mil jayenge subhas kehta hai..ow toh thik he par kese milenge palak samjhate huye kehti hai..aaj kal mobile ka duniya he bhaiya online me mil jayenge subhas kehta hai..kiya idea lagaya hai chhoti tune sach me ladkia milenge online se palak kehti hai..han bhai milenge subhas kehta hai..fhir thik he me tere sath hu palak ye sunke khush hoke kehti hai.. thank you bhaiya ap maa papa ko yaa dii ko mat bata na ye baat subhas kehta hai..me kiya pagal hu jo bataunga ye baat me kisiko nhi bataunga or tu chinta mat kar palak kehti hai..thik he fhir subhas kehta hai..ab ghar ke andar chal esa kehke dono ghar ke andar jate hai..or palak apni maa ko samne dekh ke kehti hai..maa mere liye kuchh kaam ho toh mujhe bataeye palak ki maa Sharda Kehti hai..kaam karna he toh apni dii ke pass jaa ow tujhe batayegi tujhe kiya karna he karke ye sunke palak apni dii ke pass jati hei..or samne dekhti he toh palak ki dii apne phone me kisi se baat kar rahi hoti hai..ye dekh ke palak kehti hai..dii maa ne bheja he mujhe apke pass kuchh kaam he kiya palak ki dii Smita palak ke taraf dekh ke kehti hai..jo kaam tha ho gya he tu Jaa or padhai kar or jate jate darwaja band kar dena ye sunke palak han me sar hila ke Smita ke room se chali jati hai..or apne room taraf jate huye khud se kehti hai..jab dii phone me baat karte he toh kisi ki baat nhi sunte hai..or khud me hii kho jate hai..palak khud se baat karte karte apne room me jati hai..or padhne ke liye book bahar karti he or padhne ke liye Beth jati hai..thodi der padhne ke baad palak Side me rakha hua phone ko utha ti he or online ke duniya me apna number dal deti hai..or number dal ne ke baad turant hii ladkio ka msg aana start ho jata hai..palak sari ladkio se pyar se baat karti hai..par palak ko unme se koi ladki khud ke liye pasand nhi aati hai.. fhir palak phone ko side me rakh ke so jati hai..agle din subha ke 6 baj rahe hote hai.. palak uth ke apna phone charging ke liye laga deti hai..or nahane ke liye chali jati hai..nahane ke baad palak full ready hoke apna phone ke taraf dekhti hai..toh Bahot sara msg aarahe hote hai..ye dekh ke palak phone ke pass jati hai..or phone ko on karke dekhti hai..ek Naya number se ek ladki ka msg aaya hua rehta hai.. fhir palak msg ka reply deti hai..or fhir turant ladki ka msg aati hai..ladki puchhte huye kehti hai..tum hara naam kiya hai..tum kahase ho or kiya karte ho..?? Etna Sara question dekh ke palak kehti hai..mera naam palak Sehgal he or me odisha ke ek gaon se hu or avi me 10 class ki padhai kar rahi hu vese tum hara naam kiya hai..ladki ka msg aata hai..mera naam khushboo hai..me Bihar se hu ye dekh ke palak reply karti hai..achha tum hare feelings vi meri jesi hai.. khushboo kehti hai..han esa toh lagta hai..tum hare life me koi ladki he palak hash te huye reply deti hai..koi vi nhi dhund rahi hu khushboo kehti hai..ooh avi tak koi mile nhi he kiya..?? Online me palak reply karti hai.. bahot sare ladkiya toh mile he par koi pasand nhi aaye unme se khushboo reply kehti hai..esa Q Q pasand nhi aaye palak reply karti hai..Q ki koi thik se baat karna nhi jante hai..or thik se izzat vi dena nhi jate hai..es liye koi mujhe pasand nhi aaye khushboo kehti hai..oho es liye tum avi tak single ho palak kehti hai..han es wajah se avi tak akeli hu or apne sache pyar ko dhund rahi hu khushboo kehti hai..toh hum dono phone par kab baat karenge palak reply karti hai..jab tum free rahoge tab baat karenge khushboo kehti hai..thik he me jab free rahungi toh tum he call karungi palak smile karte huye reply karti hai..thik he fhir etna kehke palak phone ko side me rakh ke apna padhai karne lagti hai..padhai karne ke baad palak room se bahar jati hai..or sab ke sath breakfast karti hai..or breakfast karne ke baad palak apne bhai ke pass Jake kehti hai..bhai mene Jo online me apna number Diya tha na bahot sare ladkiya ko msg aaraha hai.. subhas khush hoke kehta hai..ye toh bahot achhi baat he palak udash man se kehti hai..par bhai uha toh koi achhi ladki mil hii nhi rahe hai..subhas kehta hai..ese nhi kehte hai..thoda wait kar fhir mil jayenge palak kehti hai..thik he bhai esa hii karti hu apni taraf se dhund na zari rakhungi subhas mushkura ke kehta hai..ab kaha na tune thik baat palak kehti hai..han bhaiya etna kehke palak uha se apne room me chali jati hai..or apne room me pahuch ne ke baad dekhti hai..toh khushbu ka call aarahi hoti hai..palak turant phone ke paas jake call pic karti hai..or kehti hai..hello dusre taraf se ek khushbu ka kadak aawaz aati hai..hello me khushbu bol rahi hu palak khush hoke kehti hai..oho khushbu tumhare Aawaz sunke thodi der ke liye toh me dar gyi

©Pallavi Sha #longstory #lesbianlife author-Pallavi chapter 1

#Ocean
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification