Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day66lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day66lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Nalini Rupam

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day66lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am on my way to the mountains.
 Write your #lockdowndiary for #day66lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

I have loved too many souls to
forget that all they have just 
loved was the skin and face!  Soul and skin💔

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day66lockdown #worththewait #skin #yqbaba #atticuslove

Akthari Begum

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day66lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In world words 
Understand it's very
Few personality to know
The words. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day66lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Vansh Kumar

read more
Dear diary today is the day 66 of the lockdown. More than 2 months have passed. The lockdown was mainly declared to stop the rising of cases of corona virus pandemic. The 1 st lockdown was declared on 24 th may to 14 the April. Many people in the country are taking thus as a pressure. But I have different opinion. Since I have always been busy in studying
purpose and never liked to be at home.
I am now liking it. I join online classes answer questions and also attend the webinar conducted by our school DPS. On Thursday we had a discussion about empowering the youth 
in which our guest was MS Sharsmita Mukharjee the daughter
of honourable ex President Mr Pranav Mukherjee . I asked questions and got answers from her. So I am not exhausted With the lockdown. Its the 1st time I am with my family .
I am also using a new app your quote on which I post my self composed poems and stories. Thanks for this opportunity.
So make the best and most of this Lock - Down. 

Komal Sharma Gupta

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day66lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
We have a pandemic raging,
cyclones devastating,
locusts a rampage staging,
an earthquake earth shaking,
altogether it is
too much, too soon,
2020 is making everyone swoon.
#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day66lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown4

read more
Day began with the words flowing in my mind about the book and the novel I was engaged with, before I realised that my eyes drifted away from the book and involuntarily shut in the darkness behind the lids. Probably, I had a good sleep because, I was clueless of any dream that I had dreamt of. It was a plain and a perfect sleep and the drowsiness that lived almost few hours later after I woke up, like there's a strong bond too strange to arrange it aside. Attention towards kids, as usual with different cuisine today's menu, the Chinese special 🧐🤫 Momos and the yummy chocolaty cookie dessert are the hot thing sold out as an offer sale. Cooking is not my passion, its just a love to fill the tummies that look up to me🥰💞. Installed the audiobook app, to listen to the books. The installation made me delete my entire gallery unknowingly loosing some of the gorgeous pictures. It's half past twelve and I and my younger one are awake like night hawks🤣. Hope you had a good day too. Good night. Sleep well☺️ Write your #lockdowndiary for #day66lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown4

arrey.oh.chachu

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day66lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #GameofDeath

read more
America Has Crossed More Than A Lakh Deaths Still They Are So Cool About It
Why Why Why
Is It Because 70% Of Them Might Be From Other Countries And They Are Happy To Lose Them 

#GameOfDeath Write your #lockdowndiary for #day66lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

शायरशर्मा

read more
Working on some old relationships.
Attended daily meetings as planned.
Helping my mother in her household chores.
There was good atmosphere outside. Some sprinklers were there.
So it was a good day. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day66lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Vibha Katare

read more
Waiting eagerly for monsoon now. However summer didn't feel like summer this year but raising temperature for last one week is disturbing my brain neurons resulting much intensed migraine. 

I have finished 4 pack of tablets and my experience says that these empty aluminum foil wrappers are very good tool for clean aluminium wok.

I can approve my household skills to get A+ in my hypothetical report card. I progressed to achieve double speed of cleaning kitchen sink full of utensils in last one month. Also, I will be as fast as my maid if I have to do it for one more month and definitely the kitchen utensils will be again as uncleaned as these were in maid-era.    

When half part of the head/ brain goes on strike with striking headache then the other half behaves weird like better half !

Good night with the hope of better tomorrow !! Write your #lockdowndiary for #day66lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification