Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best novelyettowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best novelyettowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about izhar e mohabbat mushkil hai novel, perfect secret love novel, a love so beautiful novel, hai zindagi kitni haseen novel, ahle dil novel by fiza batool,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

K Harsita

Learning and waiting ❤️ #yolewrimo #letters #novelyettowrite #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary

read more
DEAR NOVEL I AM YET TO WRITE,

If I critic our compatibility then I would say I have tried
my best to impress you. But you have always been like
that crush who wants to get indulge for some moments
or some days but never wants it for granted.
You, occupying tiny part of my mind, our negotiation
always end up futile. Ever since I started reading novels,
I formed you fragment by fragment but, but, you never
wanted my triumph rather teased me for being a juvenile.
I accept it as lesson for I am going to lead those
fragments into a whole.
Let me have you a glimpse "The particular genre will be
your adornment. My comfort language will be your stage
where you will be spotlighted by those keen eyes to seek
you."
One day I will impress you to sit on my lap, I will write
you while you will help me to complete you gorgeously.
A lot of queries are yet to be resolved as the process of
learning will continue till eternity.
Yours,
Future pal. Learning and waiting ❤️
#yolewrimo #letters #novelyettowrite #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary

sk

Welcome to the day 6 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. I see all of you as published novelists in near future. YourQuote has helped all of us get us into the groove of writing daily and all this practice is going to culminate into a book of our dreams. Some of us may know how the novel of our dreams looks like, some may have already written parts of it. In all the cases, it is going to be deeply autobiographical, where we will bare a part of our lives. Today, take a #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #novelyettowrite

read more
          Right now I am just starting to write, now I am moving a little bit after learning small things in writing. Now I have only thought of writing to you, but do not start because I do not understand how to begin. A lot of ideas come in that I should write to you, but there is a lot of confusion as you think again and the matter comes right there how to start.
   But I promise you in future I will definitely write to you and the words with which I will write to you will become my identity as you. Welcome to the day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

I see all of you as published novelists in near future. YourQuote has helped all of us get us into the groove of writing daily and all this practice is going to culminate into a book of our dreams. Some of us may know how the novel of our dreams looks like, some may have already written parts of it. In all the cases, it is going to be deeply autobiographical, where we will bare a part of our lives. Today, take a

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 6 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. I see all of you as published novelists in near future. YourQuote has helped all of us get us into the groove of writing daily and all this practice is going to culminate into a book of our dreams. Some of us may know how the novel of our dreams looks like, some may have already written parts of it. In all the cases, it is going to be deeply autobiographical, where we will bare a part of our lives. Today, take a #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #novelyettowrite

read more
the end of you. I am half done. But due to my busy schedule I could not continue with you. But I promise, I  will complete you and present you to the world. You would be one of the best story of my life. Eagerly waiting to complete you.  Welcome to the day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

I see all of you as published novelists in near future. YourQuote has helped all of us get us into the groove of writing daily and all this practice is going to culminate into a book of our dreams. Some of us may know how the novel of our dreams looks like, some may have already written parts of it. In all the cases, it is going to be deeply autobiographical, where we will bare a part of our lives. Today, take a

Kushika Goyal

Welcome to the day 6 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. I see all of you as published novelists in near future. YourQuote has helped all of us get us into the groove of writing daily and all this practice is going to culminate into a book of our dreams. Some of us may know how the novel of our dreams looks like, some may have already written parts of it. In all the cases, it is going to be deeply autobiographical, where we will bare a part of our lives. Today, take a #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #novelyettowrite

read more
I am making sure that you will be worth reading.♥️ Welcome to the day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Nfb ..

read more
   I don't have any words for you as of now just few lines of this blank empty sky but my dear I am doing my best to find the ultimate words from the depth of emotions and wisdom of life for you.Trust me when I am done assimilating them ,you will see how spectacularly memorable you will be.
  My soul will bleed on your pages and finally I will reveal all my darkest secrets, prohibited desires, trembling experiences and memorable lessons to you.You will be the bare witness of my dreamy yet nostalgic life.
   Dear I am dying to write you.Please wait for me,untill I find myself worthy of writing you.

Patiently yours. Welcome to the day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

marmalade ツ

06 July, 2020 Dear Novel I'm Yet To Write, I see you with hopeful eyes all along with some fear making its place somewhere between the pupils. I am just at lack of words, entangled amid some invisible strings which obstacle me from moving towards you and simultaneously a great impulse in my veins, pushing me towards you. Everyday, today, I pick up the pen to give you a suitable beginning but a feeling of charlaten arises in me on deciphering more appropriate metaphors and personifications and #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #novelyettowrite #ethereal_envelopes

read more
I see you with hopeful eyes all along with some fear making its place somewhere between the pupils. I am just at lack of words, entangled amid some invisible strings which obstacle me from moving towards you and simultaneously a great impulse in my veins, pushing me towards you. Everyday, today, I pick up the pen to give you a suitable beginning but a feeling of charlaten arises in me on deciphering more appropriate metaphors and personifications and hence you remain incomplete and unstarted.

Not that I'm tired of holding up this routine each day, infact, in this lockdown, I have started loving this but I just want to go further from this.

( caption)  06 July, 2020

Dear Novel I'm Yet To Write, 

I see you with hopeful eyes all along with some fear making its place somewhere between the pupils. I am just at lack of words, entangled amid some invisible strings which obstacle me from moving towards you and simultaneously a great impulse in my veins, pushing me towards you. Everyday, today, I pick up the pen to give you a suitable beginning but a feeling of charlaten arises in me on deciphering more appropriate metaphors and personifications and

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Which will be based on chronological order of all the Mistakes I Made Welcome to the day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

It will carry the title of "Glimpses into the past".  Stories of customs, traditions, that will be read perhaps by x,y,z generations, so obsessed in running the rat race, have forgotten to live life.  Stories of the unhurried pace, of the good old days, finding happiness in the little we had, in contrast to present times, where acquisitive tendencies presides.

Yours truly,
Old bottle of wine

Welcome to the day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Anjali Kapoor

read more
The thought of you crosses my mind every day; in fact, multiple times in a day. You are like that dream which I want to come true, but every time I start to work toward that dream, I'm ceased by hurdles, obstacles and hindrances.

I've tried to start working on you many times; but for one reason or another, I can never get past the first few lines. I mean, I knew writing a novel is difficult, but I never imagined myself struggling so much.

But I'm sure, sooner or later, I'll do it. I'll crack the code to move ahead and gather enough courage to move past those first few sentences.

Love, Welcome to the day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Dilse Alfaazz

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #novelaboutyou #novelyettowrite Image courtesy Instagram #YourQuoteAndMine #FortheWomanILove Collaborating with Wazda Tabassum

read more
Mere Hatoon Pe Mere Humdum
Kuch Yun Apna Haat Rakte Hai
Ka Mere Sare Zakmoon Pe Marham
Sa Kyun Lagta Hai #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada  #novelaboutyou #novelyettowrite Image courtesy Instagram  #YourQuoteAndMine
#forthewomanilove
Collaborating with Wazda Tabassum
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification