Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMwithme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMwithme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, mwi to matlabi hu shayri 0, mwi animal health,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #chitserotica #MnMwithme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Every activity, non activity seems exciting and springs wonderfully alive.
Togetherness acquires a new meaning, as
Laughter spells romance,
Conversation borders on playfulness,
Passion springs from naughtiness,
The whole atmosphere becomes intoxicatingly lustful, seductively divine
Even silence seems to mouth a 'love you' with it's sweet kiss
The heavens open their doors and the Gods make love bathing me in sheer bliss.
 Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.
#chitserotica
#MnMwithme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Blue Butterfly

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMwithme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine #peppeboy Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
We keep merging into one another.
never realising 
When;
I become You,  
You become Me,
and finally turn into those fireflies. 
 Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMwithme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine #peppeboy 

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT ME..ONLY YOU AND ME..TONIGHT I WANT TO BREATHE YOU IN.. BECAUSE YOU ARE SO TANTALIZING..YOU SO VERY SOOTHE MY SENSES.."❤️❤️❤️ the_undervalued_nib🍁 100reasons_toloveher💕 naya_prarambh🍁 #MnMwithme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
How would I not love you
for you are so beautiful,
and how shall I not be
the blanket hugging you
for you are so adorable.
I wish to breathe you in,
for you are so tantalizing.
Cuddling you up in my arms
I wish to make love everytime
caressing your soft palms. "I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT ME..ONLY YOU AND ME..TONIGHT I WANT TO BREATHE YOU IN.. BECAUSE YOU ARE SO TANTALIZING..YOU SO VERY SOOTHE MY SENSES.."❤️❤️❤️

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#100reasons_toloveher💕
#naya_prarambh🍁

#MnMwithme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Verma

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMwithme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
it seems that I have everything in my life I desired.
A loving partner like is what I always wanted and I feel blessed to have you. With you I can express my desires without any commotion because I will never hurt you as I love you.
The touch of our skins is what ignites the passion within and it's your kiss which provokes my lust within. I am making love to you tenderly and our motions are in sync.
When I am about to last, you pat my hair tenderly and embrace me saying 
" Don't worry baby, It's not our last". Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMwithme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification