Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT2130 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT2130 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about t21 test normal range, t21 test, t21 risk, t21, t21 t18 t13,

• 9 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: So you finally came! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Vidyabalan. 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2130. Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Aha! When I see the pimples back on my face👇🏽 Rough translation: So you finally came!

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #VidyaBalan.

🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2130. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Madhu Jain

Rough translation: So you finally came! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Vidyabalan. 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2130. Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me to 2021. Rough translation: So you finally came!

🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2130. 

Anand Nagada

Rough translation: So you finally came! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Vidyabalan. 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2130. Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #the1kchallenge

read more
Whatsapp to Signal :
 Rough translation: So you finally came!

Anand Nagada

Rough translation: So you finally came! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Vidyabalan. 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2130. Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #the1kchallenge

read more
2020 to 2021 :

Anand Nagda

read more
Whatsapp to Signal :

Anand Nagda

read more
2020 to 2021 :

Safia Tehseen

read more
When i am back to yq...n first thing i do is making meme

Le YQMEME👇 Rough translation: So you finally came!

Ankit

read more
Students focused on Googling marks over Career Development  after sudden Re-exam notification of intermediate Semesters ! Rough translation: So you finally came!

amar gupta

Unko mera hi intezar rehta h bathroom me nachne ke liye!😭 Rough translation: So you finally came! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Vidyabalan. 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2130. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Whenever I enter my bathroom cockroaches be like:- Unko mera hi intezar rehta h bathroom me nachne ke liye!😭

Shruti Gupta

Unko mera hi intezar rehta h bathroom me nachne ke liye!😭 Rough translation: So you finally came! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Vidyabalan. 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2130. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Whenever I enter my bathroom cockroaches be like:- Unko mera hi intezar rehta h bathroom me nachne ke liye!😭

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification