Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT2015 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT2015 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rahul 100 in t20, aaj ka t20 match 880, watch india vs new zealand 1st t20 live streaming, india vs new zealand 2nd t20 highlights, india vs new zealand 3rd t20 highlights,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: I'll hit you with this. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza. 🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2015. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me, with the mosquito bat, telling a cockroach and a flying insect after I'm done with the irritating mosquito 👇🏽 Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza.

🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2015.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: I'll hit you with this. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza. 🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2015. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab aap apni Amma se kaho 
Bar bar yahi sabji kyo banate ho
Ye bhi achchha nhi bana hai

Le Amma :  Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2015.

A J

read more
Todays  kids  asking  mom  to  make  pizza ,
Moms :sure  beta  you  will  get it  in  lunch 

Asking  90's mom  to  make parantha  instead  of  chapati 
Mom: Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

Anand Nagada

read more
When someone brings
Haldiram wali soanpapdi 
On Diwali when you already 
Recieved a pile of it. Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

Anand Nagda

read more
When someone brings
Haldiram wali soanpapdi 
On Diwali when you already 
Recieved a pile of it. Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

NEERAJ SIINGH

Rough translation: I'll hit you with this. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza. 🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2015. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
Ab aakar agar anthology wala msg mere comment box mei kiya naa toh Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification