Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqkindness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqkindness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

I am thankful even to the toilet seat
For it facilitates to flush out the Shit
With graceful dignity the kind hearts treat
Poor Souls! Whom kindness doesn't hit #toyou #yqviberantheart #yqsharinglove #yqdignity #yqpeace #yqgrace #yqkindness

مومن

Happy international women's day to all the women. 8 March 2022🖤 Wishing you all the happiness & tolerance and only woman has the quality of sacrificing. #yqwomenspecial #yqwomensday #yqkindness #yqshe #yqlife #yqinspiration

read more
"She"is beautiful in all shades
with flaws & perfections
but has the ability to carry herself
with passionate confidence. 

"She" is pretty fairy
who believes in illusions
but expects in reality
as she's pure essence of goodness. 

"She" is kind hearted soul
who has dreams to fly
with innocence & maturity
even though she's broken. 

"She" is strong opinionated 
with infinite sensible thoughts
and equally affectionate
which defines her kindness.

"She" is treasure of puzzles
which is hidden in untold stories
and smiles silently with tolerance
which shows her level of patience.

"She" is brave warrior
who fights with worst
and can stand against wrong
with her logical thinking. Happy international women's day to all the women. 
8 March 2022🖤
Wishing you all the happiness & tolerance 
and only woman has the quality of sacrificing. 
#yqwomenspecial 
#yqwomensday 
#yqkindness 
#yqshe

مومن

Eh meri fav place hai.. Muje kabutaron k saat waqt guzarna acha lagta hai. Har din inn se milte hu, jab sunday ya holiday milta hai toh kuch zadha he waqt guzarte hu. Inn kabutaron se mera rishta bada gehra hai aur eh jagah bahut sukoon k hai.. Joh peer baba hai na #yq #yqlove #yqlife #yqinspiration #yqkindness #yqallah

read more
जहां कबूतर होते हैं
वहां यकीनन सुकून होता है! Eh meri fav place hai.. 
Muje kabutaron k saat waqt guzarna acha lagta hai. 
Har din inn se milte hu, 
jab sunday ya holiday milta hai 
toh kuch zadha he waqt guzarte hu. 
Inn kabutaron se mera rishta bada gehra hai
aur eh jagah bahut sukoon k hai.. 
Joh peer baba hai na

مومن

I love my diary.. I share alot with my diary & I feel solace while inking. #yqbaba #yqreality #yqkindness #yqlife #yqpatience #yqsolace #yqdiary #yqhardwork

read more
I've the courage to stand alone in the heaviest storms even if everyone doubts my ability but I believe in patience & hardwork which highlights my kindness.  I love my diary.. 
I share alot with my diary & I feel solace while inking. 
#yqbaba 
#yqreality
#yqkindness
#yqlife 
#yqpatience
#yqsolace

مومن

National Education Day of India 11November It's my honour to be part of education field where I found myself blessed with wisdom. With the inspiration of "Maula Abul kalam azad" Sir I'm continuing my services for humanity where I'm working as independent volunteer without pay. Though I'm not rich enough to help everyone but I try my best to help in all possible ways. Along with my work I'm trying my level to manage my voluntary services. I'm extremely pleasure to be working under education dep #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqlife #yqinspiration #yqkindness #yqeducation #yqwisdom

read more
....  National Education Day of India
11November
It's my honour to be part of education field where I found myself blessed with wisdom.
With the inspiration of "Maula Abul kalam azad" Sir I'm continuing my services for humanity where I'm working as independent volunteer without pay. 
Though I'm not rich enough to help everyone but I try my best to help in all possible ways.
Along with my work I'm trying my level to manage my voluntary services. 
I'm extremely pleasure to be working under education dep

مومن

💜... Kindness is all about smiling back at the person who hates you without even knowing the story. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqlove #yqkindness #yqlife

read more
Kindness is all about smiling back at the person who hates you without even knowing the story. 💜... 

Kindness is all about smiling back at the person who hates you without even knowing the story.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqlove #yqkindness #yqlife

Srilatha Gugunta

I strictly decided to follow my heart..
And not listen to none but ignore all..
And let my heart be the guiltless..
And administer my rightful thoughts..
Master of Heaven shall bestow..
His blessings unto my mortal life..
And help me retain my happiness..
That once in my dictionary doesn't exist.. #bekind  #yqkindness #righteousness #follow #followme #yqbaba #yqthoughts #yqlife

Shilpi Signodia

Be kind... .. 🖋 .. 🖋 .. 🖋 .. #yqdidi #yqtales #yqhindi #yqquotes #yqthoughts #yqpoetry #yqdiary #yqkindness

read more
किसी की जरूरतों के लिए तू जी के तो देख, 
खुद की जरूरतों को भुला ना दे, तो कहना।
किसी की भूख को मिटा के तो देख, 
खुद ब खुद तेरा पेट ना भर जाए तो कहना ।
किसी के ठिठुरते तन को ढक  के तो देख, 
हर फैशन से तेरा मन ना भर जाए तो कहना ।
किसी बेजुबान की जुबान बन के तो देख, 
खुद पर गर नाज़ ना हो तो कहना ।। Be kind...
🖋
🖋
🖋

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification