Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqwisdom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqwisdom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

कठिन होगा इसे पढ़ना कठिन इसको समझना है
कठिन ये कहन है इसका कठिन ये मौन लिखना है
रक्त सा रक्त पलता हो जिन धमनियों शिराओं में
उस हृदय घट में निरन्तर सरस मानव विकसता है
सहज ही रक्त की भांति अनुभव की ये थाती
सुगम श्वांसों की धुन पर निलय से अलिंद तक जाती
शुद्ध होते हैं अनुभव तो मन में विहस अरविंद खिलता है
समर्पण हृदय का और हृदय के देश में निष्ठा  
ये श्रद्धा जाग जाए तो सहज आनंद मिलता है
     #toyou #yqlove #yqlife #yqpatience #yqwisdom #yqpeace #yqhappiness #yqdisposition

Chanchal Jaiswal

Yup! I am happy fool
Love this foolish existence
And it's centuries' long persistence
Where for no reason the run rises
And the flora blossoms in abundance
Fauna radiates in damusk shades
The brooks and rivers sing and pulsate
While the wise count and calculate
Cut the perk and sell the bliss 
On the desired rates...'Until it's too late!'
I count the stars, the ripples
Of the pondering moon...
I name the trees to woo
To swing with them in love
You know? Yes I do...shoo! Hush
Yes! The wise will end it up. Soon!
Puppet to their desires
Poppers! Regardless of the boon.
You know! Yes I love the moon
 #toyou #yqnature #yqfool #yqlove #yqwisdom #yqcare #yqmankind #yqquest

Atul Kaul

My friends don't believe me that prostitutes are aggressively promoting celibacy in India. I am hurt. And yet they believe that politicians are eliminating black money from the system. MISERABLE ...Mojzaa© #yqbaba 
#yq 
#yqquotes 
#yqdiary 
#yqwisdom

مومن

National Education Day of India 11November It's my honour to be part of education field where I found myself blessed with wisdom. With the inspiration of "Maula Abul kalam azad" Sir I'm continuing my services for humanity where I'm working as independent volunteer without pay. Though I'm not rich enough to help everyone but I try my best to help in all possible ways. Along with my work I'm trying my level to manage my voluntary services. I'm extremely pleasure to be working under education dep #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqlife #yqinspiration #yqkindness #yqeducation #yqwisdom

read more
....  National Education Day of India
11November
It's my honour to be part of education field where I found myself blessed with wisdom.
With the inspiration of "Maula Abul kalam azad" Sir I'm continuing my services for humanity where I'm working as independent volunteer without pay. 
Though I'm not rich enough to help everyone but I try my best to help in all possible ways.
Along with my work I'm trying my level to manage my voluntary services. 
I'm extremely pleasure to be working under education dep

Sivaguru Jambulingam

P.S: This is not a political post. Resemblances, if any are coincidental :p #wisefool #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwisdom #musings

read more
Fools think that their shouting would silence the voices of wise.,
Little did they know,  their shouting only amplified the silence of wise.! P.S: This is not a political post. Resemblances, if any are coincidental :p  #wisefool #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwisdom #musings

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification