Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WCspookytale Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WCspookytale Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about catentdesc table in wcs, catentrel table in wcs, catentry table in wcs, wcs staff, modeled as csp,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Madhu Jain

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must write a Spooky Tale. 🔸 This is our 17th Prompt for "Worddiction!" 🔸 It must be of 3-7 paragraphs. ___________________________________________________ #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCspookytale

read more
I used to wonder do they exist? 
And if they exist why they always 
have a horror look and why they 
need a body to insert their soul? 
Don't know about all these 😔.

But I remember a incident, of 
20Years back, a4years kid mother 
died and whenever the kid was sad 
she was moving around him. The kid 
was sometimes confused about what 
was he observing. 

After the kid got married she left and 
blessed them. 

The kid says he never felt her absence 
as she was visible only to him he was little terrified when he grew up. 
 ••Open For All••

🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!"
🔸 You must write a Spooky Tale.
🔸 This is our 17th Prompt for "Worddiction!"
🔸 It must be of 3-7 paragraphs.

Anuj Jain

The Mansion The deafening silence that surrounded was broken occasionally by the rustling of dry leaves on trees when the sinister winds blew. A crescent moon hung in the sky behind ghostly glowing clouds. Pale moonlight faintly illuminated the gloomy territory marked here and there with broken and moss-covered tombstones, causing them to cast long, distorted shadows on the ground. A shrill cry of a black crow pierced the ominous dense fog that hung like a suffocating veil over the graves. A forgotten narrow path seemed to beckon the weary traveller to trudge along on it, leading to a destination unknown. The eerie pathway enshrouded with overgrown ivy and wild creepers seemed to lure him like the stench of death allures the wild vultures to the carcass. An owl hooted from somewhere in the distance but was disregarded as the traveller, bewitched by the beauty of the night, entered the dark deep abyss. The path lay before him, twisted like two knotted snakes. Cloaked by a canopy of the deadly belladonna the trail unwound itself as he kept walking slowly with leaden steps, drifting alone like a ghost. The only sound that his ears caught were those of the fallen leaves beneath his heavy feet and his hoarse raspy breath. Though the pathway was as dark as a moonless night, he could vaguely make out fuzzy silhouettes of trees that ran parallel to the paved way. Suddenly at some distance before him, he saw a dull glow of a lighted lantern. Quickening his pace from walking slowly to running and stumbling, he tried to reach the source of the light, afraid that it might just burn out any moment. But what lay before him was something that left him awestruck. A monstrously massive mansion reached up to the sky like a never ending tower. In a small garden with overgrown grass beside the house, stood swings that once were probably used by children to spend moments of joy now swinging and squeaking by themselves in the most haunted of ways. The traveller, afraid of being alone in the dark climbed up the wooden staircase that led to the verandah. The old hollow floorboards creaked under his weight. The walls were covered with dust and worn-out graffiti whereas the corners housed cobwebs and spiders. The mansion now abandoned and dilapidated, once was a grand establishment inhabited by happy and untroubled memories. #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCspookytale

read more
The mansion The Mansion

The deafening silence that surrounded was broken occasionally by the rustling of dry leaves on trees when the sinister winds blew. A crescent moon hung in the sky behind ghostly glowing clouds. Pale moonlight faintly illuminated the gloomy territory marked here and there with broken and moss-covered tombstones, causing them to cast long, distorted shadows on the ground. A shrill cry of a black crow pierced the ominous dense fog that hung like a suffocating veil over the graves.
A forgotten narrow path seemed to beckon the weary traveller to trudge along on it, leading to a destination unknown. The eerie pathway enshrouded with overgrown ivy and wild creepers seemed to lure him like the stench of death allures the wild vultures to the carcass. An owl hooted from somewhere in the distance but was disregarded as the traveller, bewitched by the beauty of the night, entered the dark deep abyss.
The path lay before him, twisted like two knotted snakes. Cloaked by a canopy of the deadly belladonna the trail unwound itself as he kept walking slowly with leaden steps, drifting alone like a ghost. The only sound that his ears caught were those of the fallen leaves beneath his heavy feet and his hoarse raspy breath.
Though the pathway was as dark as a moonless night, he could vaguely make out fuzzy silhouettes of trees that ran parallel to the paved way. Suddenly at some distance before him, he saw a dull glow of a lighted lantern. Quickening his pace from walking slowly to running and stumbling, he tried to reach the source of the light, afraid that it might just burn out any moment. But what lay before him was something that left him awestruck.
A monstrously massive mansion reached up to the sky like a never ending tower. In a small garden with overgrown grass beside the house, stood swings that once were probably used by children to spend moments of joy now swinging and squeaking by themselves in the most haunted of ways. The traveller, afraid of being alone in the dark climbed up the wooden staircase that led to the verandah. The old hollow floorboards creaked under his weight. The walls were covered with dust and worn-out graffiti whereas the corners housed cobwebs and spiders. The mansion now abandoned and dilapidated, once was a grand establishment inhabited by happy and untroubled memories.

Jasmine Saini

The Violin Once there were two sisters. Darcey was eight and Evelyn was seven. They lived in a small house in the countryside with their mother and a baby brother, Joshua. One day Darcey and Evelyn were playing in the fields near their house. Suddenly, they heard the sweet violin music. "From where it is coming" Evelyn asked to Darcey. Both went a little further and found a girl who was playing the violin. They both wondered from where this girl is from but the music was too bewitching that g #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCspookytale

read more
The Violin

*In caption* The Violin

Once there were two sisters. Darcey was eight and Evelyn was seven. They lived in a small house in the countryside with their mother and a baby brother, Joshua. 

One day Darcey and Evelyn were playing in the fields near their house. Suddenly, they heard the sweet violin music. "From where it is coming" Evelyn asked to Darcey. Both went a little further and found a girl who was playing the violin. They both wondered from where this girl is from but the music was too bewitching that g

Het Modi

______________________ (reverberation) *I know it hurts..., but you need to die.... I know it hurts..., but.... you need to die... I know...... but, you need to die...!!!* with a sudden jerk, i opened my eye, with head feeling struck and spinning vision. All i can see was dark abyss of emptiness and still filled, by darkness. After a minute or two, I stood up, just like zombie would had, all trembling. Those reverberation stopped. Something fell on my shoulder, just like a light feather, #worddiction #worddict_club #collabbyhm #WCworddictionchallenge #WCspookytale #pnpreview #horrorhues

read more
"I know it hurts........ but, 
you need to die."

/in the caption/

(reverberation)
*I know it hurts..., but you need to die.... I know it hurts..., but.... you need to die... I know...... but, you need to die...!!!* with a sudden jerk, i opened my eye, with head feeling struck and spinning vision. All i can see was dark abyss of emptiness and still filled, by darkness. 

After a minute or two, I stood up, just like zombie would had, all trembling. Those reverberation stopped. Something fell on my shoulder, just like a light feather,

Allan Andrews

Who? The day was quite cool than the other days of that week in Jinson Street. Rincy reached home by 7:30 pm after her work and shopping. When she had taken the key of the door from her bag, her eyes locked on a letter lying near the door side. Checking the letter, she found no signs of the sender. The only word written on the letter was "WHY". Rincy didn't bother about the letter and took it inside home. She kept the letter on her table and moved to take a shower. Then she turned #story #yqbaba #yqdidi #bestenglishquotes #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCspookytale

read more
     Who?

The day was quite cool than the other days of that week in Jinson Street. Rincy reached home by 7:30 pm after her work and shopping. When she had taken the key of the door from her bag, her eyes locked on a letter lying near the door side. Checking the letter, she found no signs of the sender. The only word written on the letter was "WHY".

Rincy didn't bother about the letter and took it inside home. She kept the letter on her table and moved to take a shower. Then she turned

Miss xyz

Our school was erected on kabristan (graveyard), everyone had heard this from spy students of our school. And my group was one of them. Many a times we put red ink on the wall to scare others. And yes, that was very fun to do. The big mystery of that time was the mystery of room no. 346. Our group of five made a plan to resolve the mystery of that room. So, we decided to be there after the school to discover the mystery of room no. 346. So, the next day, we stayed after the school according to #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCspookytale

read more
ROOM NO. 346

“Why room no. 346 is always locked",
I asked.
 “It might be used for storage purpose”,
 Ani said. 

(Read in caption)  Our school was erected on kabristan (graveyard), everyone had heard this from spy students of our school. And my group was one of them. Many a times we put red ink on the wall to scare others. And yes, that was very fun to do. The big mystery of that time was the mystery of room no. 346. Our group of five made a plan to resolve the mystery of that room. So, we decided to be there after the school to discover the mystery of room no. 346.

So, the next day, we stayed after the school according to

ujjwal pratap singh

With each step inside with silence everywhere was able to hear the sound of my shoes Few mines later a different shoes sounds was heard and it wasn't shoe actually it was a sound coming from my boots I stepped into the stairs near the corner,as I moved to each step I was able to appreciate the sound more There was a big room there which was locked and while trying to open it I found a stick nearby,which was similar to the stick that the old man had.i tried to break the lock with it which went #YourQuoteAndMine #Spooky #Scary #Creepy #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCspookytale

read more
The doors 
//Read in caption//
 With each step inside with silence everywhere was able to hear the sound of my shoes

Few mines later a different shoes sounds was heard and it wasn't shoe actually it was a sound coming from my boots

I stepped into the stairs near the corner,as I moved to each step I was able to appreciate the sound more

There was a big room there which was locked and while trying to open it I found a stick nearby,which was similar to the stick that the old man had.i tried to break the lock with it which went

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification