Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WCwhatmakeshappy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WCwhatmakeshappy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcw quotes for best friends, wcw matches 10, i hat love song, hat full love videos whatsapp status download 0, with hat by henri matisse,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Anuj Jain

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must complete the prompt by telling what makes you really happy. 🔸 This is our 26th task for "Worddiction!" ___________________________________________________ #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCwhatmakeshappy

read more
There was a time when 10 lemon juice (toffees) for 10 paisas made me feel on top of the world.
Then came a time when the thought of owning the entire collection of Tom and Jerry cartoon films and Charlie Chaplin and Laurel & Hardy films made me the happiest.
Time as is it's wont changed and even the sight of a girl made my heart go berserk, that was the happiest i thought anyone could be.
With advent of time being with my wife were the happiest moments I thought but again that perception changed and the happiest moments were had in the lap of nature.
But is this the happiest I can ever be , no the quest of real happiness i realize is still on.
With knowledge gained I realize true happiness lies in being compassionate towards all living beings, serving humanity and returning to the society a part of what I had received.
And till the time when I attain the ultimate happiness 
i.e. Nirvana, I suppose this
is the happiest I will feel for 
some time to come. ••Open For All••

🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!"
🔸 You must complete the prompt by telling what makes you really happy.
🔸 This is our 26th task for "Worddiction!"

Jasmine Saini

I have more to write...but ab or ni😑 Sab kuch hi khush karta hai muje😌 What makes me happy? Smiles of beautiful hearts Lightening the load from someone's heart #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCwhatmakeshappy

read more
What makes me happy?

Smiles of beautiful hearts
Lightening the load from someone's heart 

The flying feathers of birds
The Weaving of weaver birds 

Raindrops on my cheeks
Gusty winds that gleeks

Sensing the scent of flowers
Not responding to alarms

A warmth of Sun rays in winter
An adorable painting of painter

Antique things 
And divine blessings. I have more to write...but ab or ni😑
Sab kuch hi khush karta hai muje😌

What makes me happy?

Smiles of beautiful hearts
Lightening the load from someone's heart

Het Modi

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must complete the prompt by telling what makes you really happy. 🔸 This is our 26th task for "Worddiction!" ___________________________________________________ #worddiction #worddict_club #collabbyhm #WCworddictionchallenge #WCwhatmakeshappy #thoughtfulhues

read more
The little small things make me happy.
A small dimple on cheek,
A small bruise on my skin,
The glittering salty tears of my eyes
of happy-sad time.
The harsh memories of past,
The beautiful imagination of my future,
And the always changing present,
Makes me happy.
A simple inverted sad face,
A cup-shaped smile,
A hello from distance,
Every gesture makes me happy.
All the perfection and order,
All the typos and disorder,
Makes me happy,
I'm chaotically weird,
I'm happily weird. ••Open For All••

Allan Andrews

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must complete the prompt by telling what makes you really happy. 🔸 This is our 26th task for "Worddiction!" ___________________________________________________ #yqbaba #yqdidi #bestenglishquotes #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCwhatmakeshappy

read more
My Happiness

Watching sky with full of stars.
Getting hug of cooling breeze.
Listening rain with closed eyes. 
Having coffee twice a day.
Singing loud in empty hall.
Listening songs in solitude.
Dancing where there is no one.
Having ice creams in summer.
Smelling jasmines and roses.
Having day dreams now and then.
These things make me so happy.
Self love gives me happiness. ••Open For All••

Miss xyz

Troubling Worddict Club makes me really happy 😌😌 (😹) ••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must complete the prompt by telling what makes you really happy. 🔸 This is our 26th task for "Worddiction!" #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCwhatmakeshappy

read more
From chirping of birds to tickling of rain, 
It's the sound of nature that makes me happy. 
From the sweet words to happy faces, 
It's the sound of love that makes me happy.

From making food to eating delectable food. 
It's the delicasy of food that makes me happy. 
From knitting garlands to collecting flowers. 
It's the essence of flowers that makes me happy. 

From waiting to seeking, 
It's the good result that makes me happy. 
From being kind to helping others, 
It's the happiness of others that makes me happy. 

HAPPINESS IS NOT READY-MADE. 
So, enjoying each and every moment makes me happy. 

SUCCESS DOESN'T BRING HAPPINESS.
So, gratification makes me happy.  Troubling Worddict Club makes me really happy 😌😌 (😹)

••Open For All••

ujjwal pratap singh

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must complete the prompt by telling what makes you really happy. 🔸 This is our 26th task for "Worddiction!" ___________________________________________________ #Happy #Inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCwhatmakeshappy

read more
Foster Good Relationships with Family and Friends

Happy people don’t spend large amounts of time alone. By spending time with people you like, you forge supportive relationships that help you in times of stress.

You also bond with others through common experiences, such as life’s ups and downs. They become your support network.

People who don’t spend as much time with family or friends are more prone to loneliness and depression. 

Get Enough Exercise

When you take time out for exercise, you’re doing your body good in more ways than one.

First, you’re doing what it was designed to do: physical exertion. Humans were made to move around and the body works best when it does what it was meant to do.

Second, as you exercise, you release those same feel-good hormones as mentioned above.

Third, when you take some time to exert yourself, you reduce your stress levels.

All around, you need exercise to function optimally.

••Open For All••

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification