Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best powrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best powrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the black eyed peas boom boom pow, pow bandi yuddh ke story, ri indian council pow wow, ri indian pow wow, pow star plus cast,

• 3 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Hemalatha G

••• The letters are sealed. They were scribbled with the extremest of emotions. They can tear your soul apart. One might lose oneself to these letters. I fear running my hands over them again. They are laden with everything I ran away from. The voices. The whiffs. The smokes. The laughters. The roars. They've taken root in the letters. They are high on dread. Possibly, with a posy of giggles. Since the day I started writing letters to the unaddressed version of you, I've seen me adopting every #Past #words #yqbaba #longform #powrimo #poeticwhizkid

read more
For, alphabets are more powerful 
in the form of words. 
And words become the master 
when brewed with reality.

(Caption) •••
The letters are sealed. They were scribbled with the extremest of emotions. They can tear your soul apart. One might lose oneself to these letters. I fear running my hands over them again. They are laden with everything I ran away from. The voices. The whiffs. The smokes. The laughters. The roars. They've taken root in the letters. 

They are high on dread. Possibly, with a posy of giggles. Since the day I started writing letters to the unaddressed version of you, I've seen me adopting every

Hemalatha G

Expectations. Duhh. #yqbaba #yqquotes #powrimo life love #Death #BreakUp #Lies

read more
Someday, I shall adorn my own epitaph,
with the love you'll deceive to death, once more
and with the lies you'll knit as a wreaths. Expectations. Duhh.

#YQbaba #yqquotes #powrimo #life #love #death #breakup #lies

Hemalatha G

The bond out of emotions. #yqbaba life #afterlife #pastlife #Death #yourquote #powrimo #philosophy

read more
Surrealism laden air, tugs at familiarity. It calmly passes through the tousled hair.

When unrelated kids stumble towards each other, and swap smiles, I'm pushed to a trance where I wonder if their smiles are the signals; if their smiles carry a speckle of bond. 
Maybe. Maybe not. 
As I sniffed the flavour of fried momo for the first time, I sensed a strangely familiar company. Did it bring the reminiscence of a stranger I wished to have association with?
Now, as words find hut in my pocket notes, I'm forced to fathom the relationship 'twixt them. 

It's the familiarly unfamiliar familiarity. Even time, the Lord of lives, cannot overwhelm it, because it's beyond steer, beyond tangibility, beyond death... 

It entwines with the souls that lay bare midst gusts of air. 
It's indelible. The bond out of emotions.

#YQbaba #life #afterlife #pastlife #death #yourquote #powrimo #philosophy

Hemalatha G

... Nights that witness my besmirched side surpasses the number of days in a calender. Doubtfully do I ransack your room, to keep tab on your calendar, maybe 'your calendar' will come in good terms with my nights' count. It's another way of escapism, from my own room of thoughts. The deadliest prison I've ever been in, is 'my mind'. Sometimes, heart does come to unlock the foyer, but in vain. Do you know that the seconds hand of my lightening bolt-shaped clock moves inchmeal? I try my hand at #Hope #yourquote #yqbaba #Calendar #longform #powrimo

read more
//My Nights//

Nights that witness my besmirched 
side surpasses the number of days 
in a calender. 
Doubtfully do I ransack your room, 
to keep tab on your calendar, 
maybe 'your calendar' will come in
good terms with my nights' count.

(In caption) ...
Nights that witness my besmirched side surpasses the number of days in a calender. Doubtfully do I ransack your room, to keep tab on your calendar, maybe 'your calendar' will come in good terms with my nights' count. It's another way of escapism, from my own room of thoughts. The deadliest prison I've ever been in, is 'my mind'. Sometimes, heart does come to unlock the foyer, but in vain. 

Do you know that the seconds hand of my lightening bolt-shaped clock moves inchmeal? I try my hand at

Hemalatha G

No more tomorrows. #yqbaba #shortform life #Days #Death #yourquote #powrimo

read more
When yesterdays seem perpetual,
Contradictory to tomorrows,
Today will sync with heartbeats,
Counting cascading moments. No more tomorrows.

#YQbaba #shortform #life #days #death #yourquote #powrimo

शायरशर्मा

तू भी अच्छा मजा़क कर लेती है
अपनी सूरत की बराबरी मेरी सीरत से करती है #YQbaba #YQdidi #Powrimo #MyDiaryQuote

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#கண்ணாடி #powrimo #காதலி #நினைவுச்சிதறல்

read more
நான் சிரிக்கையில் சிரித்தாய்
நான் அழுகையில் அழுதாய்
உற்ற துணையாய் இருந்தாய்
என்னை முதன்முதலில் நாயகனாய் காட்டினாய்
என்னை முதன்முதலில் அழகனாய் காட்டினாய்
ஆனால் உடையும்போது சிதறிய இடமெல்லாம் உன் நினைவை காட்டி என்னை குத்தினாய் காதலி எனும் கண்ணாடியே #கண்ணாடி #powrimo #காதலி #நினைவுச்சிதறல்

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification