Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqbabaknowledge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqbabaknowledge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqbaba, rāja-vidyā the king of knowledge pdf, rāja-vidyā the king of knowledge, education knowledge and power, difference between knowledge skills and abilities,

• 4 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr Anapu

ಮೌನ.. #ಕನ್ನಡ_ಬರಹಗಳು #ಕನ್ನಡಕವಿತೆ #ಕನ್ನಡ #yqbabaknowledge #yqbaba #yqbabakannada

read more
ಕೆಲವೊಮ್ಮೆ ನಾವು ಯಾರಿಗೂ 
ಅರ್ಥವಾಗದೇ ಇರುವುದೇ ಒಳಿತು
ನಮ್ಮನ್ನ ದೂಷಿಸುವುದಾದರೂ ತಪ್ಪುತ್ತೆ.

ಡಾ.ಅನಪು ಮೌನ..
#ಕನ್ನಡ_ಬರಹಗಳು  #ಕನ್ನಡಕವಿತೆ #ಕನ್ನಡ #yqbabaknowledge #yqbaba #yqbabakannada

Sita Prasad

#Travel
Travelling might not be spiritual as explained by you #yqbaba, it might not always be the same. I cannot agree more on this. 
To change the aura around us, we should travel, to show our eyes something new to capture, to show ourselves a place to uncover the unknown, we need to just walk out, might be from our homes or from our comfort zones of our own worlds. Then when we are back in our small cozy abode, we are able to cherish and appreciate it more than before.That's what travel does to us.
I ain't a busy traveller but love it. I love to gaze at the infinity, the nature provides, whether it is people or the rest. 
#yqbaba, your secret letter has invoked the quest to pen down my thoughts on this. Thank you, keep writing.
SITA PRASAD #reply #yqbaba #yqbabaknowledge #yqbabaquotes

नरेश होशियारपुरी

A popular song .. #yqbabaknowledge #yqaestheticthoughts #yqbhaijan #yqaestheticthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ojas Raj Collaborating with Arsh Basra Collaborating with Divinity Diaries

read more
बेनाम ही सही मग़र दिल जिसे चाहे
वो अपना बन जाता है।।
उसके लिए बिना सोचे बिना जाने 
वो हर काम कर जाता है।। A popular song ..

#yqbabaknowledge #yqaestheticthoughts #yqbhaijan #yqaestheticthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ojas Raj
Collaborating with Arsh Basra  
Collaborating with Divinity Diaries

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

But only when melting for you #candle #aroma #yqbaba #yourquotes  #yqdidi #yqlove #yqbabaknowledge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  nirupama jram

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Not only smile he gifted another special one is tongue so speak always sweet and kind words  #practice #yourquotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqkanmani #yqbabachallenge #yqbabaknowledge  #YourQuoteAndMine

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Sudden outcast by your love left me in deep water of sorrow,the lost happiness frozen my iris, where the wings of freedom etched it, now it is trying to flew away rather than shedding them! #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbabachallenge #yqkanmani #InDeepWaters #yqbabaknowledge

read more
What are you there ? Are you searching for your loved one? Sudden outcast by your love 
left me in deep water 
of sorrow,the lost
happiness frozen my iris, 
where the wings of freedom 
etched it, now it is trying 
to flew away rather 
than shedding them!

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#Continue #poem #yqbaba #yqbabaknowledge #yqkanmani #yqdidi #yqlove #YourQuotes Collaborating with nirupama jram

read more
It's impossible because most of the love poems are just silence and calm #continue #poem #yqbaba #yqbabaknowledge #yqkanmani #yqdidi #yqlove #yourquotes  

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Seema saw seesaw, she sat on seesaw to see sea, sea sway like seesaw, seashore full of seashell, Seema saw the seashell from seesaw, she stop seesaw to collect seashell from seashore. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #yqkanmani #TongueTwisters #yqbabaknowledge

read more
Then i ups and down by jumping for her crazy look on me Seema saw seesaw,
she sat on seesaw to see sea, 
sea sway like seesaw, 
seashore full of seashell, 
Seema saw the seashell from seesaw,
she stop seesaw to collect 
seashell from seashore.

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Heart with door Heart with lock Locked with love Locked with code Code to be decoded Code be you You're the king You're the ruler #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #yqlove #blitzpoem #yqkanmani #yqbabaknowledge #apm

read more
I locked in you and
 you locked in me 
How can I escape from you
And you have no way to 
Escape from me  Heart with door
Heart with lock
Locked with love 
Locked with code
Code to be decoded
Code be you
You're the king
You're the ruler

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

பொங்கிப்பாயும் எண்ணத்தின் வடிகாலாய் கவிதை என்னும் இந்த அருவி கொட்டியது கவிதை அல்ல எண்ணத்தின் சிதறல்கள் #oasis #yqbaba #yqbabaknowledge #yqdidi #yqkanmani #yqlove #yourquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification