Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NotAllMen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NotAllMen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, se te nota song download,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Shahab Ahmad

there is no difference between people 
with #alllivesmatter and #notallmen. #patriarchy #bigotry
#racism #blacklivesmatter #life  #yqbaba #yqdidi  #ahmadshahab

Aditi Rathore

Saying "Not all men" is painfully NOT enough because even if only one of those rapists is also out there NO WOMEN can ever live peacefully. It's kinda hard actually IMPOSSIBLE to trust anybody after you see news of "variety of crimes" against women regularly on TV. You can't even go outside peacefully without having thoughts that if you will return home safely or not, and then you listen people's rant about "Not all men", we also know that "Not all men" are bad but it isn't any consolation or r #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #womensafety #NotAllMen #socialsayings

read more
"Not all men"
But surely All Women are 
scared to go alone especially at 
night because of those "men".

"Not all men"
But surely All Women 
don't know whom to 
trust because of those "men". 

"Not all men"
But surely more then 
enough men, that 
have destroyed lives.
 Saying "Not all men" is painfully NOT enough because even if only one of those rapists is also out there NO WOMEN can ever live peacefully.

It's kinda hard actually IMPOSSIBLE to trust anybody after you see news of "variety of crimes" against women regularly on TV. You can't even go outside peacefully without having thoughts that if you will return home safely or not, and then you listen people's rant about "Not all men", we also know that "Not all men" are bad but it isn't any consolation or r

CalmKazi

क्षणभंगुर है हमारा अस्तित्व, अँधेरा तो बरसों से ठहरा है । The motive here is not to diminish the importance but to lift ourselves from petty fights and follow the big picture. The most potent example is when I state the whole #NotAllMen fiasco We see privileged and ill-informed men are justifying their own characters rather than understanding the oppressive environment they play into everyday. They say they are not like other men but maybe they are different forms of monsters waiting to unlea #Politics #yqbaba #yqdidi #fightback #Bengaluru #Teasing #Segregation #calmkaziwrites #QuoteSeries #GenderPrivilege #MolestationCase

read more
एक दीये की लौ में जी रहे हैं हम
अँधेरा तो कल ही आ के गया । क्षणभंगुर है हमारा अस्तित्व, अँधेरा तो बरसों से ठहरा है ।

The motive here is not to diminish the importance but to lift ourselves from petty fights and follow the big picture. The most potent example is when I state the whole #NotAllMen fiasco 

We see privileged and ill-informed men are justifying their own characters rather than understanding the oppressive environment they play into everyday. They say they are not like other men but maybe they are different forms of monsters waiting to unlea

D. Chowdhury

Happy men's day, although to #notallmen.  #mensday

Arpita Hazra

#NotAllMen But Surely #allwomen

read more
As you may say that men are not personal body guards for women. Yes of course they are not. But you can't deny that these men who act as bodyguards for women are actually trying to save them from other men who actually objectify them.

Its sad but true.🤐 #notallmen
But Surely #allwomen

Bharath Nandibhatla

Fewmenism? #Men #Women #Gender #MeToo #NotAllMen

read more
Somewhere between
#MeToo and #NotAllMen,
two genders in a blender,
somehow fell apart.
The sexes, I care not.
The atrocities, I do.
The genitals, I care not.
The energies, I do.

One of these energies
provides,
and the other, 
creates.

A harmony of the both,
and not merely balance,
is what, you and I, need today.

Men's day, and Women's day..
On both, I celebrate the energies
I so proudly possess, and so should you.

I would like to be a gentleman,
not always the chivalry you'd
associate one with...
the knight in shining armour.
Rather, just a person who's
gentle about his energies,
both masculine and feminine,
without going at war, with either. Fewmenism?

#men #women #gender

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Dear men, Before you use your authoritative voice with your wife, Before you forget to appreciate the little things she does for you, Before you shame her with your lack of respect in front of guests, Before you put down her suggestions without even lending an ear, Before everytime you ignore her or stop her mid- sentence to say something you consider more important, #Marriage #Relationship #daughter #RESPECT #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NotAllMen

read more
I swear that i will follow what are you mentioned in your caption Dear men,

Before you use your authoritative voice with your wife,
Before you forget to appreciate the little things she does for you,
Before you shame her with your lack of respect in front of guests,
Before you put down her suggestions
without even lending an ear,
Before everytime you ignore her or stop her mid- sentence to say something you consider more important,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification