Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lightinmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lightinmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about light of the world, and at last i see the light lyrics, and at last i see the light, light of truth, light of,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

writter by Deepak

Sharu Dharshy

Giftsy Dorcas

DARKNESS spread around, 
I froze,
Hope kept dropping,
LCD bulbs clad sign board flashed-
LIGHT IN MY LIFE. #5linestory #newwritersclub #yqbaba #darkness #lightinmylife #dcgdoc #giftsydorcas #signboard

Giftsy Dorcas

The bold knight DARKNESS and the brave knight LIGHT were born ambitious.

They often battled hard for supremacy.

Once, they visited the formless earth and found man.

Here, they battled with valour within man and found that man could withstand the harshness of darkness with the sharpness of light.

Finally, darkness understood and said "I found LIGHT IN MY LIFE through the eyes of a man". My saviour, the true LIGHT.

#5linestory #newwritersclub #yqbaba #darkness #dcgdoc #giftsydorcas #yqmuse #lightinmylife

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

She lit the light In my heart 
Face is shining Heart is burning
I am alone #lightinmylife #silvercrow #abnormal #lovequotes #lovehurts #loveless #onesidedlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ன்ரவஸ் sengiv

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification