Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp160920 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp160920 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 14 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️🍿 Font - JosefinSans Regular #pnpworldjar #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp160920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
is like a perfume bottle,
once opened it fills the universe
with creativity, beauty and humanity.  Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️🍿

Font - JosefinSans Regular 

#pnpworldjar #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp160920  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Haseena Dudekula

Morning, Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and be grateful for little things around you🍿🐼❤️ #pnpgrateful #gratefulhelp #pnp160920 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
it's because of them,
am able to lend a helping hand,
to others as well continuing the circle of empathy in the universe...
 Morning, Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and be grateful for little things around you🍿🐼❤️

#pnpgrateful #gratefulhelp #pnp160920 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Translation : Do you have any other way? Hello writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make this #pnpherapheri1meme hilarious 😂 #pnpmeme #YQMeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp160920 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
When they are walking outside without a mask and they spot a policeman:
Friend no 1: shirt nikalke face mask jaisa use kar lete hai
Friend no 2:👇🏼 Translation : Do you have any other way?
Hello writero!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn  and make this #pnpherapheri1meme hilarious 😂  

#pnpmeme #yqmeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp160920 #yqbaba      #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchita Pandey

नमस्ते लेखको । कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और इस बैकग्राउंड को अपने सुनहरे शब्दो से निखारे । #pnpmithaas #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp160920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
"मिठास   है   तुम्हारी     बातें, 
कोई मिश्री की  डली हो जैसे, 
🍁 मेरा हर दिन बना देती है। 
साथी  है   इतना   प्यार  🍁, 
जिसके  शब्दों   के   मिठास 
मेरे हर  ग़म  भुला  देती  है ।"  नमस्ते लेखको ।
कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और इस बैकग्राउंड को अपने सुनहरे शब्दो से निखारे ।

#pnpmithaas #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp160920   #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchita Pandey

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. —Carl Gustav Jung Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own #pnptftd in Hindi/English 😀 #tftdjung #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp160920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
"रिश्तों की डोर तब कमज़ोर 
पड़  जाती  है, 
जब हम दूसरों  की  बातों  पे 
आकर  अपनों  पे  भरोसा
नहीं  करते ।"  Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
—Carl Gustav Jung

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own #pnptftd in Hindi/English 😀

#tftdjung #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp160920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hey writer! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this cute prompt ❤️ #pnpontheroad #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp160920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
there is a dearth of 
love and kindness
and there is ambiguity
to choose the way.  Hey writer! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this cute prompt ❤️

#pnpontheroad #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp160920   #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own #twoliner on leaves ❤️🍿 #pnpleavestwoliner #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp160920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Tiny fresh leaves are the sign of prosperity. 
It's colorful aura speak the strength of 
the healthy roots. Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own #twoliner on leaves ❤️🍿

#pnpleavestwoliner #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp160920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and send some good wishes this morning❤️🍿🐼 Font: Volkhov-Italic #mpsendyou #pnpmorningprompt #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp160920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
the vibes of flamboyance.  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and send some good wishes this morning❤️🍿🐼

Font: Volkhov-Italic

#mpsendyou #pnpmorningprompt #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp160920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your three things with creativity🐼❤️🍿 #threethingsinsky #poliwrimo #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp160920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Oh a tough ask it would be to choose only three.
But I guess these will certainly be the ones,
Dandelion flowers for one would be amazing, a slight wind and they will all be blowing.
Dreams will be the next to be placed, amazing they will be painting a kaleidoscopic collage.
Desires will certainly be there to showcase my ever changing ever unending, ever so colourful moods. Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your three things with creativity🐼❤️🍿

#threethingsinsky #poliwrimo #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp160920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️🍿 #everyeffort #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp160920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
To revive my childhood days,
Those carefree those innocent ways,
Friends then were all like me,
No agenda or drove any greed,
Plays were ah! all so fun,
Fights too were a part integral,
Sulking and making up was quickly,
I wish the old days were back in a jiffy,
I try so hard to bring back those days,
I call my friends on weekdays,
I strive to be honest and innocent,
I even play with my pet kitten,
Alas! why do I have to try,
Why can't those days those ways 
Come automatically by. Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️🍿

#everyeffort #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp160920 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification