Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearMoney Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearMoney Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

sk

Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #yolewrimo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We writers have a weird relation with money. Most great writers had a regular day job while they wrote their masterpieces. Those who were full-time be it Tagore or Tolstoy had land estates and inheritance to take care of them. If you come with no godfather in the writing world, it's often after your first major work that you become independent. Money doesn't just elude the writer but most #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #DearMoney

read more
     I know that you are a necessity that fulfills the needs of our life. And there is such a great need that in today's time, without you, people do not understand themselves as anything. And when you come, people start thinking of themselves as the greatest. What a strange thing, people see their status from you today. But is this right?  
   Well, it is not your fault but it is the fault of us people who have started accepting you as a life, not a necessity.
   Thank you for fulfilling my needs and maybe you will fulfill it even further. There is also a request from you, please be the need of my life, do not become my life and ever come such a day that if you start becoming a life, then you get away from me. Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #YoLeWriMo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

We writers have a weird relation with money. Most great writers had a regular day job while they wrote their masterpieces. Those who were full-time be it Tagore or Tolstoy had land estates and inheritance to take care of them. If you come with no godfather in the writing world, it's often after your first major work that you become independent. Money doesn't just elude the writer but most

khusi

Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #yolewrimo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We writers have a weird relation with money. Most great writers had a regular day job while they wrote their masterpieces. Those who were full-time be it Tagore or Tolstoy had land estates and inheritance to take care of them. If you come with no godfather in the writing world, it's often after your first major work that you become independent. Money doesn't just elude the writer but most of us with no fortune pre-written in our destiny. Love it or hate it, money is necessary for survival. Once you have enough to survive, your greed defines how much is ever enough. Today, take a step back and write your #letters to money describing the bittersweet relationship you share with it. #DearMoney #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptaletter

read more
Log khete hai ki agar tum ho tho,
Koi gum Nahi ho Sakta hai,
Har Khusi ko log khrid sakte hai,
Par mere liya aisa Kuch Nahi hai.
Ha tum bs Kuch jarrurt hi Pura Kar sakte ho . Aur Kuch nahi.
Qki agar tumhari itni jayda value Hoti na tho aaj yeh Corona na itne bade abhineta ko na hota.
Kisi doctor ko na hota.
Aaj is bamari Mai bade log yuhn chhup Kar na baithe .
Unlogo ko ke pass tho bhohot paisa hai par aaj wo log v hmari trah hi Ghar k andar jindagi gujar rahe hai.
Mai bs itna khena chaungi ki aaj k life Mai Jo log yeh khete h na ki paisa hi sb Kuch h .
Wo galat khete hai.
Life Mai sbse bada chij h Khusi Jo ki aap Apne Dil se Nikal sakte ho .
Apne Soch se na ki paisa se.. Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #YoLeWriMo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

We writers have a weird relation with money. Most great writers had a regular day job while they wrote their masterpieces. Those who were full-time be it Tagore or Tolstoy had land estates and inheritance to take care of them. If you come with no godfather in the writing world, it's often after your first major work that you become independent. Money doesn't just elude the writer but most of us with no fortune pre-written in our destiny. Love it or hate it, money is necessary for survival. Once you have enough to survive, your greed defines how much is ever enough.

Today, take a step back and write your #letters to money describing the bittersweet relationship you share with it. #DearMoney #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptaletter

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #yolewrimo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We writers have a weird relation with money. Most great writers had a regular day job while they wrote their masterpieces. Those who were full-time be it Tagore or Tolstoy had land estates and inheritance to take care of them. If you come with no godfather in the writing world, it's often after your first major work that you become independent. Money doesn't just elude the writer but most #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #DearMoney

read more
Why are you not for every one? Why everyone has to run after you to get you? Can't you be easily available?  So many questions for you. And no answer from your side. I hope someday I can get you in abundance. Till then, let me be grateful for the quantity of you that I have... Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #YoLeWriMo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

We writers have a weird relation with money. Most great writers had a regular day job while they wrote their masterpieces. Those who were full-time be it Tagore or Tolstoy had land estates and inheritance to take care of them. If you come with no godfather in the writing world, it's often after your first major work that you become independent. Money doesn't just elude the writer but most

Kushika Goyal

Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #yolewrimo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We writers have a weird relation with money. Most great writers had a regular day job while they wrote their masterpieces. Those who were full-time be it Tagore or Tolstoy had land estates and inheritance to take care of them. If you come with no godfather in the writing world, it's often after your first major work that you become independent. Money doesn't just elude the writer but most #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #DearMoney

read more
I am really possessive about you😝 Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #YoLeWriMo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Nfb ..

read more
What is it in your nature that everyone keeps running after you.
  My dear,I often found myself lost in the thoughts that how monumental is your existence in our lives,for you only people are ready to forget everything, forgive everything just because you are involved.We are living in the times where respect is given on the basis of your well-being, nothing else matters just how economically sound we are and we can do anything.And when people earn you,they become to think of themselves as the symbol of God on earth,as such nothing has the power to reach them ,your addiction surpasses every other relationship.Yes,my dear you are important but that doesn't mean we should forget everything else.There has to be a balance between your urge and other things and when earned ,you shouldn't make people arrogant and ill mannered.
   Dear,I don't run behind you,I would spend you to buy others happiness than save you to increase my happiness.Please be with me but don't make me arrogant.

Just yours. Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #YoLeWriMo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Snigdha Agrawal

Dear Money,
Admittedly I cannot do without you, however much, I wish that was not true. Paper or coins, your synonymous with existence.You are  a bane to society. Employed only for misuse.  Have seen how politicians exploit you to net in votes, doling out cash during election campaigns.How the gullible are made to convert to other religions using you as an instrument, promises made for free food and education.
How despicable!
Your reputation is marred with scam after
scam, in banks; palms greased to obtain sanctions. Such a shame to your very existence, contrary to the purpose you were created.   If you were put to your intended use, disparity in society would no more exist.
But you choose to be quiet.

Yours
dissenting voice.

#dearmoney #yqbaba #readwriteunite #writersnetwork

Arunima Thakur

read more
I love you..
I want you more and more and more..
To spend not only on me but on every one...
For me I hope you to be like a water in the river....Anyone whoever want ,can take you away ..and God help me to maintain the flow. Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #YoLeWriMo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Akthari Begum

read more
Is Like Honey. Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #YoLeWriMo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Narahari Rao

read more
You seem to be nothing... 
but you are everything. 

People respect you and put you always in higher places...
Nobody ever puts you in the dustbin...even though you as a paper gets all dirty as different hands exchange you.

Dear money... without you nothing is possible in this materialistic world. 
You are impossible to be neglected by anybody. 
Jai ho...  Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #YoLeWriMo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Neha Pathak

read more
I didn't need you But nobody even recognizes me without you So you do not need much, but as much as you need Welcome to the day 30, the penultimate day of #YoLeWriMo, or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification