Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourquotemuse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourquotemuse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 12 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

He is so annoying to be around. His friend Pride is always here loud and proud, playing pranks on me. Beauty is bright, somedays he gives me blind spots Beauty is loved by everybody on the street even Ugly wants to be him. But I, Knowledge #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #yqmuses #beautyismyneighbour #yourquotemuse

read more
What a sight to behold,
every time she appears on the street,
the eyes greedily gorge on her,
the voices intruding her step,
and yet she holds her head high,
and walks straight ahead with 
dignity and grace !

He is so annoying to be around. 
His friend Pride is always here
loud and proud, playing pranks on me. 
Beauty is bright, somedays he gives me blind spots
Beauty is loved by everybody on the street
even Ugly wants to be him. 

But I, Knowledge

Chitra Iyer

The sun sets on our love It's truly over this time You're only a city away comparing me to your husband I'm a phone call away comparing every new person in my life to you. #sunsetsonourlove #LGBTQ #Collab #yqmuse #Muses #yourquotemuse #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Even before it had sufficient time to
enjoy a proper sunrise..
A love so breathtaking
that it leaves me pining to just know you are alive n breathing
The Sun may have unfortunately set
Yet, I shalt accept this as love's ultimate test
and live till the memories in me are forcibly laid to rest.

The sun sets on our love
It's truly over this time
You're only a city away 
comparing me to your husband
I'm a phone call away
comparing every new person in my life to you. 

#sunsetsonourlove #lgbtq #collab #yqmuse #muses #yourquotemuse  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rumu Banerjee

For a girl it's quite difficult to make this cruel world understand that she isn't wrong all the tym... It's just people's mentality of blaming a girl in every situation. #yqbaba #whenmypenspeaks #burstsoul #rape_a_shame #yourquotemuse #blamegame

read more
Blame-Game!

He blamed her,
She blamed her,
One by one everyone blamed her.
But she kept quiet!

She kept quiet...
Not bcoz she was wrong,
But because...
She knew the explanation of her innocence would be useless.
For they have already made up their minds in any way proving her Wrong.
 For a girl it's quite difficult to make this cruel world understand that she isn't wrong all the tym... It's just people's mentality of blaming a girl in every situation.

#yqbaba
#whenmypenspeaks
#burstsoul
#rape_a_shame
#yourquotemuse
#blamegame

Rumu Banerjee

Coz I think friends sometimes forgot the roads 😅 #yourquotebaba #whenmypenspeaks #Google #googlemaps #yourquote #yourquotemuse

read more
People asked me to choose a friend who leads me to the right path, correct me if I go wrong and most importantly, whom I can trust.

So, I chose ‘GOOGLE MAPS’!
 Coz I think friends sometimes forgot the roads 😅
  #yourquotebaba 
#whenmypenspeaks 
#google 
#googlemaps 
#yourquote 
#yourquotemuse

Varadhan P M

He is so annoying to be around. His friend Pride is always here loud and proud, playing pranks on me. Beauty is bright, somedays he gives me blind spots Beauty is loved by everybody on the street even Ugly wants to be him. But I, Knowledge #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #yqmuses #beautyismyneighbour #yourquotemuse

read more
Who visits occasionally..
When I try to visit her,
the door remains locked.
During celebrations,
She joins with me making
Me look tolerable atleast! 
 He is so annoying to be around. 

But I, Knowledge

Shail Raghuvanshi

Challenge: Let the last line of your quote be I'm Alive Example: I've held beige in my heart and black on my tongue. I've ripped the skin from lips as if they were pages, hoping to start a new chapter. I've mended my loopholes with rags that I once used to clean the blood on my body All the while, reassuring myself, this is real and this hurts because I'm alive. - YQ Muse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #yqmuses #yourquotemuse #suffixcollab #aliveiam

read more
because I want to live it out,
not die a living death complaining. Challenge: Let the last line of your quote be I'm Alive

Example: I've held beige in my heart and black on my tongue. I've ripped the skin from lips as if they were pages, hoping to start a new chapter. I've mended my loopholes with rags 
that I once used to clean the blood on my body
All the while, reassuring myself, this is real and this hurts because I'm alive. 

- YQ Muse

Aditi Mishra

read more
And It attracts me with a glow.. He is so annoying to be around. 

But I, Knowledge

Ashu

Ironically written to cacophony. Challenge: Let the last line of your quote be I'm Alive Example: I've held beige in my heart and black on my tongue. I've ripped the skin from lips as if they were pages, hoping to start a new chapter. I've mended my loopholes with rags that I once used to clean the blood on my body All the while, reassuring myself, this is real and this hurts because I'm alive. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #yqmuses #yourquotemuse #suffixcollab #aliveiam

read more
Oh cacophony in my mind,
slaughter me, devour me.
I'm just a futile piece, 
don't be with me, 
or else you'll also become futile.

Oh cacophony in my mind, 
I'm in your love
after the solace solitude.
But don't fall in love with me.
As I'm the futile piece.

Oh cacophony I was alive
without you, because you
wanted me to be alive. So, 

Ironically written to cacophony.

Challenge: Let the last line of your quote be I'm Alive

Example: I've held beige in my heart and black on my tongue. I've ripped the skin from lips as if they were pages, hoping to start a new chapter. I've mended my loopholes with rags 
All the while, reassuring myself, this is real and this hurts because I'm alive.

Ankit

Challenge: Let the last line of your quote be I'm Alive Example: I've held beige in my heart and black on my tongue. I've ripped the skin from lips as if they were pages, hoping to start a new chapter. I've mended my loopholes with rags that I once used to clean the blood on my body All the while, reassuring myself, this is real and this hurts because I'm alive. - YQ Muse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #yqmuses #yourquotemuse #suffixcollab #aliveiam

read more
Hesitate not to join me;
In funeral pyres of mine.
Because I have a mission,
A mission of winning it all.
Yes, determination is same;
My death will not be an end.
You all will feel my presence,
As if there is still a lot left, as if,
 Challenge: Let the last line of your quote be I'm Alive

- YQ Muse

Meenakshi M

read more
Nowadays Neighbours don't take care of other neighbour....  Just talk to you with a fake smile and at times bangs the door infront of you 🙄 He is so annoying to be around. 

But I, Knowledge
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification