Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lbgtq Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lbgtq Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lbg asset finance,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Be LGBT India

Love is Love_🌈_ #lbgtq _ cute moments💫

read more

Rabiya Nizam

Ada don't like bloke She's in love with Charlotte; Chris doesn't get attracted to Clary; He dreamt of John and plan to marry; Nick was a lass but now Is a man, #lifequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #Spreadlove #rainbowlove #lbgtq

read more
All colors are mine Ada don't like bloke
She's in love with Charlotte;

Chris doesn't get attracted to Clary;
He dreamt of John and plan to marry;

Nick was a lass but now Is a man,

Rabiya Nizam

Vishal smashed the window pane and crimson spilled on the ground. "The number you are dialing is currently switched off" Where are you Rehan, Vishal Winced in pain, "I can't let you do it all alone." Vishal mumbled and passed out. Vishal was a 2nd year Computer Science student and On the fresher's day he had seen Rehan for the first time, 1st year Mechanical engineering student. Tall, with sharp features Vishal fell hard for him, And after an year on His birthday Vishal planned it all. "Can #story #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #lbgtq #wrthelovewhirlpool #wrlovewins #valentinedaychallenge

read more
Min Eden Vishal smashed the window pane and crimson spilled on the ground.
"The number you are dialing is currently switched off" 

Where are you Rehan, Vishal Winced in pain, 
"I can't let you do it all alone." Vishal mumbled and passed out.

Vishal was a 2nd year Computer Science student and On the fresher's day he had seen Rehan for the first time, 1st year Mechanical engineering student. Tall, with sharp features Vishal fell hard for him, And after an year on His birthday Vishal planned it all.
"Can

Het Modi

"BEST PHASE OF LIFE", my father added, in the talk going on student life.... After a long time, my family was together, yeah on the dinning table. It was the place where we exchange our ideas in family, and everyone present there will behave as if the one who knows the all. This time the topic was student life. It pulled them down, down to where they knew no laws, when their shoulders were light as feathers, with which they could possibly fly. But my father, he won't even try to do that, he was #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #lbgtq #socialhues #d24acc #d24solo #d24storycollab

read more
"BEST PHASE OF LIFE", my father added, in the talk going on student life....

After a long time, my family was together, yeah on the dinning table. It was the place where we exchange our ideas in family, and everyone present there will behave as if the one who knows the all. This time the topic was student life. It pulled them down, down to where they knew no laws, when their shoulders were light as feathers, with which they could possibly fly. But my father, he won't even try to do that, he was too lazy, on top of that he was 'healthy'.

//full piece in caption// "BEST PHASE OF LIFE", my father added, in the talk going on student life....

After a long time, my family was together, yeah on the dinning table. It was the place where we exchange our ideas in family, and everyone present there will behave as if the one who knows the all. This time the topic was student life. It pulled them down, down to where they knew no laws, when their shoulders were light as feathers, with which they could possibly fly. But my father, he won't even try to do that, he was

A NEW DAWN

Ada don't like bloke She's in love with Charlotte; Chris doesn't get attracted to Clary; He dreamt of John and plan to marry; Nick was a lass but now Is a man, #lifequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #Spreadlove #rainbowlove #lbgtq

read more
All colors are mine Ada don't like bloke
She's in love with Charlotte;

Chris doesn't get attracted to Clary;
He dreamt of John and plan to marry;

Nick was a lass but now Is a man,

A NEW DAWN

Vishal smashed the window pane and crimson spilled on the ground. "The number you are dialing is currently switched off" Where are you Rehan, Vishal Winced in pain, "I can't let you do it all alone." Vishal mumbled and passed out. Vishal was a 2nd year Computer Science student and On the fresher's day he had seen Rehan for the first time, 1st year Mechanical engineering student. Tall, with sharp features Vishal fell hard for him, And after an year on His birthday Vishal planned it all. "Can #story #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #lbgtq #wrthelovewhirlpool #wrlovewins #valentinedaychallenge

read more
Min Eden Vishal smashed the window pane and crimson spilled on the ground.
"The number you are dialing is currently switched off" 

Where are you Rehan, Vishal Winced in pain, 
"I can't let you do it all alone." Vishal mumbled and passed out.

Vishal was a 2nd year Computer Science student and On the fresher's day he had seen Rehan for the first time, 1st year Mechanical engineering student. Tall, with sharp features Vishal fell hard for him, And after an year on His birthday Vishal planned it all.
"Can

Manpreet Kaur

A girl fears from a shadow at night,
A boy nudes a girl with his sight,
After a rape, girl will survive may or might,
But a man has good life and future bright.

Only SHE can cry outide,
HE have to control with a heart wide,
HE will find space to hide,
HIS feelings are always set aside.

SHE cannot have feelings for HER,
HE is judged to feel attracted to HIM,
Love's definition for them is different,
The humanity have gone dim.

THEY cannot live freely,
THEY have different rules,
If God have craved them as transgender,
You're looking down upon them being fools. #genderbias #yqdidi #yqbaba 
#girlslife #boyslife #lbgtq #gay  #profoundwriters

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification