Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best socialhues Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best socialhues Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love and social media, i love social, sochte hue shayari, negative quotes on social media in hindi, social media and election campaigns,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Het Modi

*I punched in his face* "Covidiot!" *took him for the covid test* _____________ for a better read: "Bro, should I tell you one secret thing? Listen. Corona is just a conspiracy, it's a lie. There is no corona in real." #popthefun #myfavhues #hue_of_humour #socialhues #hue_of_change #punnyhues #popthefunday4 #pnpsociallyshoo

read more
"Bro, should I tell you one secret thing? Listen. Corona is just a conspiracy, it's a lie. There is no corona in real."

"Oh, really! So we all are just a bunch of fools!? Like what you think the scientist are doing right now in their lab? They go there in the name of making a vaccine and do weeds? Or just try to find a perfect strategy for playing among us? 

And lockdown what was it for? The world was getting rich but the politicians were like 'Nah, esa kese hone de? sab amir hoge to hamara kya hoga? kisko riswat dege?' So, they brought lockdown to make everyone poor. Or they too wanted to do weeds with the filmstars before they all get caught? Or they were bored and wanted to play among us, and check whether the scientist's strategy was working or not? And they ordered to wear mask for equality purposes, they care about the laws, right?

And WHO is who? An organization meaning "Who the Hell is Out!?", an organization specially made to promote indoor games? An organization who is sponsored by the among us?

I think you're correct. There is no corona, it's just AMONG US!"

"Yes, bro. You're brilliant! This could be correct! Now I'll share this in my family whatsapp group." *I punched in his face*
"Covidiot!"
*took him for the covid test*

"Bro, should I tell you one secret thing? Listen. Corona is just a conspiracy, it's a lie. There is no corona in real."

Het Modi

Untouchability

"I won't touch you, take that garbage from the dustbin!"

"Thank god! I too don't want to touch who produces this much garbage everyday!" aunty, kata laga?🤭

#popthefunday4 #popthefun #socialhues #hues_of_change #pennpopcorn #untouchability   #pnpsociallyshoo #hue_of_humour

Het Modi

will you hug me tight will forget the society for a second, it's a double edge sword it'll call you gay or rather my girlfriend will you forget about it, and hug me tight? will you give me a nickname even if it has no meanings to mean #Friendship #musingtime #myfavhues #musinghues #socialhues #poetichues

read more
will you be my friend??? 
 will you hug me tight
will forget the society
for a second, it's a double edge sword
it'll call you gay or rather my girlfriend
will you forget about it, and hug me tight?

will you give me a nickname
even if it has no meanings to mean

Het Modi

The International Day of Cooperatives is an annual celebration of the cooperative movement that takes place on the first Saturday of July since 1923. The first Cooperative Credit Societies Act, 1904, marked the beginning of cooperative movement in India. Initially, the primary objective of cooperation was to safeguard the interests of the poor farmers from private money lenders. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and write a two line story expressing the plight of farmers today. dnd2linestor #yqdnd #collabbyhm #DND2linestory #socialhues #hue_of_change #internationalcooperativesday #dndfarmersplight

read more
in his cup-shaped smile,
he carried sorrows, unploughed. The International Day of Cooperatives is an annual celebration of the cooperative movement that takes place on the first Saturday of July since 1923.

The first Cooperative Credit Societies Act, 1904, marked the beginning of cooperative movement in India. Initially, the primary objective of cooperation was to safeguard the interests of the poor farmers from private money lenders.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and write a two line story expressing the plight of farmers today.

#dnd2linestor

Het Modi

"BEST PHASE OF LIFE", my father added, in the talk going on student life.... After a long time, my family was together, yeah on the dinning table. It was the place where we exchange our ideas in family, and everyone present there will behave as if the one who knows the all. This time the topic was student life. It pulled them down, down to where they knew no laws, when their shoulders were light as feathers, with which they could possibly fly. But my father, he won't even try to do that, he was #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #lbgtq #socialhues #d24acc #d24solo #d24storycollab

read more
"BEST PHASE OF LIFE", my father added, in the talk going on student life....

After a long time, my family was together, yeah on the dinning table. It was the place where we exchange our ideas in family, and everyone present there will behave as if the one who knows the all. This time the topic was student life. It pulled them down, down to where they knew no laws, when their shoulders were light as feathers, with which they could possibly fly. But my father, he won't even try to do that, he was too lazy, on top of that he was 'healthy'.

//full piece in caption// "BEST PHASE OF LIFE", my father added, in the talk going on student life....

After a long time, my family was together, yeah on the dinning table. It was the place where we exchange our ideas in family, and everyone present there will behave as if the one who knows the all. This time the topic was student life. It pulled them down, down to where they knew no laws, when their shoulders were light as feathers, with which they could possibly fly. But my father, he won't even try to do that, he was

Het Modi

Hey! 🙋 You can write about:- ~ dowry ~ female foeticide ~ menstruation myths ~ child marriage ~ child labour #yqbaba #voiceagainstinjustice #PrideMonth #yqdnd #thoughtfullhue #voiceofcare #dndteamliberty #socialhues

read more
Our nation can't
grow powerful,
until child labour 
stops growing. Hey! 🙋

You can write about:-
~ dowry
~ female foeticide
~  menstruation myths 
~ child marriage
~ child labour

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification