Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best workafterlunch Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best workafterlunch Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about indolence is related to work, morning motivation for work, motivational quotes for monday work day, success after hard work quotes, quotes about work friends,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Forceing myself 
To push my sleep
Sleep is my favorite 
And work is compulsory... Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Savita Jha

Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales #yqenglish #yqdidi #savitajha

read more
someone put me on weighing machine
and i am trying to equilibrate
between work and drooping eyelids. Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy. #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales #yqenglish #yqdidi #savitajha

savita Jha

Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales #yqenglish #yqdidi #savitajha

read more
someone put me on weighing machine
and i am trying to equilibrate
between work and drooping eyelids. Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy. #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales #yqenglish #yqdidi #savitajha

Poonam Suyal

Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nothing coming to mind except sleep....
yawning is frequent and breaths are deep
Everything becomes hazy....
body becomes just lazy
Don't feel like doing anything....
have to push myself to do things
But still have to work and bear the suffering....
no matter how you are feeling 
 Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc #Herculean #Hoist

read more
trying to hoist a flag on a stormy day, 
an Herculean task. Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc #herculean #hoist

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
taping my upper eyelid to my eyebrows. Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
having to climb up the stairs after a long walk. Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Bansal

Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote BabaPiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
Trying to work after lunch is like that there is no chance to take rest.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal
 Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Poonam Bansal

Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote BabaPiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
Trying to work after lunch is like a happy feeling
 to complete work.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Roohi Bhargava

read more
Forcing for a task that you don't want to do.  Trying to #workafterlunch is like listening to lullaby with eyes. Collab and complete this #simile if you too are troubled by post-lunch lethargy.   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification