Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mandala_design_bg Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mandala_design_bg Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about khel mandala lyrics in marathi, mandala quotes, dotting tools for mandala, one puja mandala, khel mandala song download,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

sanjay sheoran

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #AT343quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Write a 343 quote.✨ 1st line - 3 words 2nd line - 4 words 3rd line - 3 words BG credits: Pranali #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #sheoranshayari #mandala_design_bg

read more
तू ज़रूरी है
ये मेरी मज़बूरी है
कहानी अधूरी है...$$!! OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #AT343quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Write a 343 quote.✨ 
1st line - 3 words 
2nd line - 4 words 
3rd line - 3 words 

BG credits: Pranali

Poonam Suyal

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #AT343quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Write a 343 quote.✨ 1st line - 3 words 2nd line - 4 words 3rd line - 3 words BG credits: Pranali #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #mandala_design_bg

read more
तुम हो तो
हर मुश्किल हुई आसां
तुमसे रोशन जहां OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #AT343quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Write a 343 quote.✨ 
1st line - 3 words 
2nd line - 4 words 
3rd line - 3 words 

Anuj Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #AT343quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Write a 343 quote.✨ 1st line - 3 words 2nd line - 4 words 3rd line - 3 words BG credits: Pranali #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #mandala_design_bg

read more
Content I am
The wealthiest person maybe
I've no needs  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #AT343quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Write a 343 quote.✨ 
1st line - 3 words 
2nd line - 4 words 
3rd line - 3 words 

Suchismita Sengupta

read more
"I was lonely
For a while but
I loved it" OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #AT343quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Write a 343 quote.✨ 
1st line - 3 words 
2nd line - 4 words 
3rd line - 3 words 

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Unfold your invisible wings against the heavy hurricane winds and fly above your struggles... You are becoming more and more stronger and experiencing challenges to face many more struggles in upcoming future.. Belated birthday wishes shalu🦋💙 Shaalini Suresh I know you are more stronger than others you will become successful in all your future endeavors... Good luck to you💐💐💐 (Sorry, I couldn't able to write anything on your birthday, and this was drawn only for you.. Hope you like it😌) #mandala_art #MyCnC #rzmysketch #mandala_design_bg #art_by_shan_priya

read more
           Unfold your invisible wings against the heavy hurricane winds and fly above your struggles... 
You are becoming more and more stronger and 
experiencing challenges to face many more struggles in upcoming future.. 

Belated birthday wishes shalu🦋💙 Shaalini Suresh 
I know you are more stronger than others
you will become successful in all your future endeavors... 
Good luck to you💐💐💐 (Sorry, I couldn't able to write anything on your birthday, and this was drawn only for you.. Hope you like it😌)

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Like the frothy layer of the coffee, Something's or some people occupy in the heart... They may disappear soon like a foam and vanish away... Without them, our lives become meaningless... Cherish them when they are with you and live in the moment to get the fullest essence of them💖 P.S : This mandala art is like the froath of my coffee and this makes me alive now a days.. #mandalaart #MyCnC #rzmysketch #mandala_design_bg #art_by_shan_priya #coffeeforever

read more
        Like the frothy layer of the coffee, 
Something's or some people occupy in the heart... 
They may disappear soon like a foam and vanish away...
Without them, our lives become meaningless... 
Cherish them when they are with you and live in the moment to get the fullest essence of them💖

P.S : This mandala art is like the froath of my coffee and this makes me alive now a days..

Srilatha Gugunta

read more

I look into..
His eyes searching for..
Explanation or answer.. OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #AT343quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Write a 343 quote.✨ 
1st line - 3 words 
2nd line - 4 words 
3rd line - 3 words 

Durga Kannan

read more

The orphaned child
With nobody to help
Stood stranded, alone
 OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #AT343quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Write a 343 quote.✨ 
1st line - 3 words 
2nd line - 4 words 
3rd line - 3 words 

Jyotshna Rani Sahoo

Mandal Art🖤🖤 Hope you like it❣❣ Trying something different 😇😇 Waiting for your collabaration 👆👆 Art By:Prince Panigrahy #suggestat #suggesttp#Drawing #Talent #arthub #muodia #mandala_design_bg #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Prince Panigrahy

read more
When I close my eyes
To avoid you
You become closer to me
Your memories
Embracing me
With the fragrance of love
Fulfilling my void heart
After that I suddenly
Open my eyes
It is only my vivid dream Mandal Art🖤🖤
Hope you like it❣❣
Trying something different 😇😇
Waiting for your collabaration 👆👆

Art By:Prince Panigrahy
#suggestat #suggesttp#drawing #talent #arthub #muodia #mandala_design_bg   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Prince Panigrahy

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification