Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day48lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day48lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 13 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sita Prasad

Day 48 is there. If you have written daily, you have a book ready with 48 of your posts today. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day48lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
During lockdown, the most important concern is that of deliveries, maids and procuring groceries. Our society has taken steps to maintain hygiene and maintain social distancing. 
Our milk is now delivered at gate. Maids are not yet allowed inside, and people are unitedly following the norms. We have till now successfully kept ourselves fine. 
While going out, wearing gloves and masks is mandatory and I see people following. My hubby or I go down once in a while to pick up any parcel, medicines or milk. And then a glance of surroundings is so tempting, when will I start walking in my society! I am waiting eagerly. We received Amazon delivery of phone yesterday. The wait was long not literally but mentally because of the lockdown. After my teenager and his grandpa together booked it, I was a bit apprehensive. What if suddenly the city turns from orange to red zone, and the delivery is stuck? 
But I think India has been playing safe for sure. The slow and steady changes are very assuring and I feel light at the end of the tunnel. 
Let's just stay strong, eat healthy and prepare ourselves  for the days to come.
Stay safe, maintain social distancing please! Day 48 is there. If you have written daily, you have a book ready with 48 of your posts today.

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day48lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

cloud33

Day 48 is there. If you have written daily, you have a book ready with 48 of your posts today. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day48lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #diary #lockdown #Need #Hug #2amthoughts

read more
Not well today, 
confusion is whether my soul is tired 
or my mindset, I don't know, 🥺 Day 48 is there. If you have written daily, you have a book ready with 48 of your posts today.

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day48lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #diary #lockdown #need #hug  #2amthoughts

Sourajita D

For all the days I will forget to write, I
 promise to dream about you to address the care for things that belongs to my heart!  Love ♥
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day48lockdown #heart #write #care #yqbaba #love

Sourajita D

That's why they(eyes) are beautiful inside out! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #day48lockdown #Eyes #shine #Glow #yqbaba love

read more
The prettiest eyes dream with the glow of love to address the shine of stars! That's why they(eyes) are beautiful inside out!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day48lockdown #eyes #shine #glow #yqbaba #love

Sourajita D

i love seeing him watch
me drift to sleep be
pleasured by my dreams
and then lay down 
happily to be caressed
by his own dreams.  Dreams. ❤
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day48lockdown #see #dream #sleep #yqbaba #love

Sourajita D

The first time I held your hands
I just feared all my love drains out 
of me and reaches you. And then 
I would have nothing left to offer! Holding Hands
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day48lockdown #holding #hands #transfer #yqbaba #love

Sourajita D

Love is the storm that catches 
you up in the desert of your unwillingness to be caught up by it.  Unwillingness 
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day48lockdown #unwilling #desert #catch #yqbaba #love

Sourajita D

I try to doubt your truths but
how should I convince my heart 
to not flutter everytime it sees you 
and distract me from my doubt. Doubts I have

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day48lockdown #doubt #love #yqbaba #quotereview #heqrt

Sourajita D

She knew she couldn't 
free herself from his memory;

for she messed up with his 
words and got engraved into 
the pages of book and 
entangled with a heart of love.  Heart of Love
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #heart #love #entangle #words #yqbaba #day48lockdown

Akthari Begum

Day 48 is there. If you have written daily, you have a book ready with 48 of your posts today. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day48lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today 
 Something Learn about 
Daily gyaan 
(To see your quote baba)
Daily gyaan ,give yq baba
So,I really inspire give gyaan
It's really nice so,something i learn
And enjoy.
 Day 48 is there. If you have written daily, you have a book ready with 48 of your posts today.

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day48lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification