Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearPerfection Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearPerfection Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 29 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Seema Sharma

Welcome to the day 15 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July. Reposting a prompt by YourQuote Postman today. Perfection is always celebrated and we aspire towards it but even the very best artists, saints and sportspeople know they're far from perfect. Flaw is an integral element of the human character and nobody is infallible. We all succumb to one or more of the seven sins: envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth and wrath. We can near perfection but never there. It's #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #DearPerfection

read more
I am waiting to get you till then you are my aspiration to write always.  Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July.

Reposting a prompt by YourQuote Postman today. Perfection is always celebrated and we aspire towards it but even the very best artists, saints and sportspeople know they're far from perfect. Flaw is an integral element of the human character and nobody is infallible. We all succumb to one or more of the seven sins: envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth and wrath. We can near perfection but never there. It's

Chitra Iyer

Dear Perfection, You're a lie. You hang around our minds but will never be part of our lives. #DearPerfection #Collab #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Are you a truth or a perfect lie?  Anyways, I wouldn't want to be like you. My imperfections make me and I am proud of it. I often chase you and try to come close to you which helps me enjoy life's journey. Thanks for your presence as an example to follow in whatever we do. I see you in nature and I think the creator sees you in me for he wouldn't have me otherwise. It means you are the truth outside the realm of time. Someday, we shall meet..you in me and me in you. Till then be a perfect lie and lie perfectly in me. Dear Perfection, 
You're a lie. You hang around our minds but will never be part of our lives. 
#dearperfection #collab #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

JYOTI GUPTA

Welcome to the day 15 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July. Reposting a prompt by YourQuote Postman today. Perfection is always celebrated and we aspire towards it but even the very best artists, saints and sportspeople know they're far from perfect. Flaw is an integral element of the human character and nobody is infallible. We all succumb to one or more of the seven sins: envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth and wrath. We can near perfection but never there. It's #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #thirdquote #DearPerfection

read more
We can never meet together. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July.

Reposting a prompt by YourQuote Postman today. Perfection is always celebrated and we aspire towards it but even the very best artists, saints and sportspeople know they're far from perfect. Flaw is an integral element of the human character and nobody is infallible. We all succumb to one or more of the seven sins: envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth and wrath. We can near perfection but never there. It's

K Harsita

DEAR PERFECTION,

I wonder when I see you around me.
I see you when I looks at night clouds without stars and moon. I see you when meadow seems sad and doom.
I see you on the face of million scars.
I see you in mind with million anxious thoughts. I see you in eyes without the shiny sight.
I see you in those messy arts.
I see you in those incomplete stories.
I see you in broken pieces of glass. I see you in selfish gratitudes. I see you in envious curiosities.
I see you in worthless sorries.
I see you in the numbness behind those boisterous laughs.
I see you in a withered flower. I see you in autumn trees. I see you when I look into the mirror behind all those flaws.
I see you everywhere, maybe because I quest for beauty. Even a tiny glimpse of it makes me see you.

Yours,
A seeker. ❤️Perfection.
#dearperfection #yolewrimo #letters #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary.

Mouni Kanna✍

Welcome to the day 15 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July. Reposting a prompt by YourQuote Postman today. Perfection is always celebrated and we aspire towards it but even the very best artists, saints and sportspeople know they're far from perfect. Flaw is an integral element of the human character and nobody is infallible. We all succumb to one or more of the seven sins: envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth and wrath. We can near perfection but never there. It's #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #DearPerfection

read more
Y ur not that perfect in making everyone perfect 
Y don't u fight to make them perfect.
U are one and only option for everyone to make themselves perfect... Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July.

sk

Welcome to the day 15 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July. Reposting a prompt by YourQuote Postman today. Perfection is always celebrated and we aspire towards it but even the very best artists, saints and sportspeople know they're far from perfect. Flaw is an integral element of the human character and nobody is infallible. We all succumb to one or more of the seven sins: envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth and wrath. We can near perfection but never there. It's #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #DearPerfection

read more
       You are very popular by the way and you know that. Everyone wants you; Whether it is something, whether it is human or whether it is life itself, everyone seeks you in all these things. It is known that you cannot be complete in anything, but even if you reach a little closer to us, we are happy in that too.
        I also seek you somewhere in everyone, but it is not that if I do not find you, I will reject it, in such a way that I will not like anything or something. But I also accept it, which is perfect from my point of view, in which your qualities have not much but very few.
      Anyway, if you do not get the perfection in us, then there is no sorrow, we should keep perfection in our own eyes. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July.

Aman Gupta

read more
I wanted to achieve you so hard and i have gone too far to do so.
I made promises to myself that i never got to fulfill.
I danced like Mayflies and dragonflies around you, so i could get to you.
You were looking so radiantly bright as the burning sun and i was dazzled to look at you and i wanted to grab you in my clutches.
Then i realized that it was impossible get ahold of you as it was like holding the sun itself.
Now that i know it is not possible to get at you and only i can get near to you,
I am content with this acknowledgement and I will do what i do best rather than looking for you.
Thank You. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July.

khusi

Welcome to the day 15 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July. Reposting a prompt by YourQuote Postman today. Perfection is always celebrated and we aspire towards it but even the very best artists, saints and sportspeople know they're far from perfect. Flaw is an integral element of the human character and nobody is infallible. We all succumb to one or more of the seven sins: envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth and wrath. We can near perfection but never there. It's #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #DearPerfection #ankitaguptaletter

read more
Tum jiski v life Mai rahte ho, uski jindagi bilkul hi perfect ho jati hai.
   Q ki perfection Hona koi aam baat Nahi hai. Jo har Kisi Mai aajaye yeh tho bs unlogo Mai hi paya jata hai.
  Jo log lagatar mehant karte hai..
 Ek din tum mere pass v hoge qki Mai v ab utni hi mehant karegi.. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Some say to achive you. And some say that no one can achieve you. I belive that everyone in their own way have already achived you. In everyone's life you have marked a standard, that coming below that is not even considere average. Be with everyone at their own way of living... Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July.

Kushika Goyal

read more
You don't belong to anyone. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification