Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best secretswithmoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best secretswithmoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about your secrets are safe with me quotes, be alone that is the secret of invention, your secrets are not safe with me anymore lyrics, secret love quotes, your secrets are safe with me lyrics,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

cressy adoline

How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel relaxed sometimes and confused 
Many other times, I feel awesome when I witness moon and at the same time it also remain me something which I shouldn't have recall or gothrough ever!  How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

The Incomplete Metaphor

How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #mortalimmortality #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine #lunareclipse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
she smiles at me; and as our eyes meet, we fall in love all over again. This happens everyday. And then when I look again, she's no more there in the sky. I call this my version of a lunar eclipse. How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #mortalimmortality #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine #lunareclipse

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it kept it's promise
not to make you miss me.
But it forgot 
to keep the promise
it made to me
and everyday
it makes me miss you... How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
There is something peace within the heart 
Which hears our heart deepest emotions 
With ever lasting happiness  How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
It feels like happy...... How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine

John's Poetry

She is like a Moon !
Whole world glows
when she smiles !
Stars fell from sky
Flattered by her
Flawless beauty !
I adventured with heights
when she sailed through hills !
Yet she is far away.
I wish I had wings to fly for her,
like birds fly south for the winter ! #secretswithmoon

Trinayana Roy

#latenightquotes #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
it promises to hold them close to its bosom, never to divulge them. I unburden my soul knowing that, with her, they are safe. Today and forever.  #latenightquotes #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings

Beena sooraj

read more
the dark clouds of my panicked thoughts disappear and my heart becomes like a clear sky How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Waves of writing

read more
it can't wipe my tears .In my world moon is the only one who can measure  the weight of my night with drops of tear . How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel so light and stars are also listening. How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification