Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youdonotmissme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youdonotmissme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. Now, I'm back to where I was, angry. And I've never loved myself more. I got out of the bed because I was angry at myself for not using this day as another chance to live. I made food because I was angry capitalism has drilled a hole in my pocket with laziness. I am working because there are people relying and I #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #youdonotmissme

read more
You just miss the feeling of being with someone who put up with you everytime and anytime...
Yes, you don't miss me...
 You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. 
Now, I'm back to where I was, angry. And I've never loved myself more. 
I got out of the bed because I was angry at myself for not using this day as another chance to live. 
I made food because I was angry capitalism has drilled a hole in my pocket with laziness. 
I am working because there are people relying and I

Afrin Jahan

You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. Now, I'm back to where I was, angry. And I've never loved myself more. I got out of the bed because I was angry at myself for not using this day as another chance to live. I made food because I was angry capitalism has drilled a hole in my pocket with laziness. I am working because there are people relying and I #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #youdonotmissme

read more
Ok ,but you don't hate me it is enough for me.😊😊😊 You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. 
I got out of the bed because I was angry at myself for not using this day as another chance to live. 
I made food because I was angry capitalism has drilled a hole in my pocket with laziness. 

Aahaan

read more
, Naa I do. You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. 

Giftsy Dorcas

You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. Now, I'm back to where I was, angry. And I've never loved myself more. I got out of the bed because I was angry at myself for not using this day as another chance to live. I made food because I was angry capitalism has drilled a hole in my pocket with laziness. I am working because there are people relying and I #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #yqmuse #giftsydorcas #youdonotmissme #collabgdoc

read more
I often wondered why?
Then I knew it was all a lie
Those moments we were so high
As you burnt into ashes,
My lifeline was progressing towards dashes,
Here now I'm lying ,
Drowned in vapours of your cigar's lying.

Yours Regretfully, 
@ endtimes.
-🍀Giftsydoc🍀 You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. 

The Cold Summers

If 36 hours doesn't make any difference to you,
then 365 days or 300 years never will ! The wait !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #waitingforyou #islikehell #youdonotmissme #iknowthat #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

The Cold Summers

You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. Now, I'm back to where I was, angry. And I've never loved myself more. I got out of the bed because I was angry at myself for not using this day as another chance to live. I made food because I was angry capitalism has drilled a hole in my pocket with laziness. I am working because there are people relying and I #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #youdonotmissme

read more
I understand there's someone else,

You don't love me anymore 
I understand fake love could fade somehow,

You don't wanna see me again
I understand you can't face my truths & pain,

You don't even remember whats my name
I understand now,that I must make you do !  You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. 

Varadhan P M

read more

I am with you , now and ever!

Why fear when Iam with you!  You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. 

The Cold Summers

If 36 hours doesn't make any difference to you,
then 365 days or 300 years never will ! The wait !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #waitingforyou #islikehell #youdonotmissme #iknowthat #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

The Cold Summers

You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. Now, I'm back to where I was, angry. And I've never loved myself more. I got out of the bed because I was angry at myself for not using this day as another chance to live. I made food because I was angry capitalism has drilled a hole in my pocket with laziness. I am working because there are people relying and I #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #youdonotmissme

read more
I understand there's someone else,

You don't love me anymore 
I understand fake love could fade somehow,

You don't wanna see me again
I understand you can't face my truths & pain,

You don't even remember whats my name
I understand now,that I must make you do !  You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. 

Saahasa Ravi

read more
i know that
Very well...
But 
All that 
Matters is
Importantance
My man 😑 You don't miss me and I don't miss me either. Being with you made me someone I was not. Being with you made me so happy, I thought for a second, maybe I didn't know who I was before. 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification