Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bagsundermyeyes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bagsundermyeyes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bhar ke bag mithai ka, lv ka bag, holii bags store in mumbai, murghas bag in baramati, bag and mali shayri 0,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Afrin Jahan

What do you carry? #letters #yqpostman #bagsundermyeyes #postman #postbox #postboxit #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My deep controlled emotions where i don't scattered it for every one . What do you carry?

#letters #yqpostman #bagsundermyeyes #postman #postbox #postboxit #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

What do you carry? #letters #yqpostman #bagsundermyeyes #postman #postbox #postboxit #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Not fat sagging due to age,

But buffer stock of Tears 😭

Like Fire Engines

Ever ready but

Never on demand!  What do you carry?

#letters #yqpostman #bagsundermyeyes #postman #postbox #postboxit #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial

Sonia Dey

read more
will be always there with me, 
like this far,
for that things are too heavy to give someone to carry.
 What do you carry?

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
are filled with pain, hurt, love, betrayal and memories. What do you carry?

Aditi Mishra

read more
Are my kajal, my lip balm. What do you carry?

साहस

read more
Blue whale version of  a calm personaity What do you carry?

Abhisek Jain

What do you carry? #letters #yqpostman #bagsundermyeyes #postman #postbox #postboxit #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sweety

read more
Is guilt 
What had I done?
I couldn't forgive myself
Still attached like a bad memories
Can't forget that 
#sweety  What do you carry?

कुलदीप कुमार शब्द

read more
Dream, hope, tears and happiness.  What do you carry?

Seagrette Omi Ngaihlian

read more
                              seems less;
But they carry almost every part of me.
But I often do away with some of them through drops of saline water
When my bag becomes too heavy for my eyes to carry .. What do you carry?

R.S. Meena

What do you carry? #letters #yqpostman #bagsundermyeyes #postman #postbox #postboxit #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I carry my responsibilities
Which only my eyes can see.
Onlookers aren't supposed to feel
 the way I do. What do you carry?

#letters #yqpostman #bagsundermyeyes #postman #postbox #postboxit #YourQuoteAndMine 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification