Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenitouchedyourhand Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenitouchedyourhand Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, magugustuhan mo ito in english, itouch 6th generation price 10, apple itouch 6th generation 10, itouch 4th gen 10,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I felt a divine connection
My heart bounced in action 
This feeling is known as attraction  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was an amazing feeling
As if my whole body shivered from top to toe... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Words can never describe the feel of that magical moment...  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine

Avishek Sen

read more
It was the succent feel of emotions that came into life,
The warmth of gesture made you closer and a part of me,
The spontaniety strikes the eternal joy as it makes feel so special...

A(S)B Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
It was so soft velvety touch and i felt i have grabbed my own  little sky . Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
 That I was aware of the fact that my body was capable of
Producing Electricity and so was hers.

There was no short circuting but could feel the Energy flow,

Generations have felt this and would flow in their lifetime!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine

princu

read more
I wanted just hold it forever...¿? 
💓 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine

#theuntouchedvoice

read more
I had found new life, new energy and positivity.
But truth of life is no hands stay together forever 🥺. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel so good.. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine

Bad Poet

194/218 #roseatesparkles Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I knew the circuit was complete because you and me felt the same current.

194/218

#roseatesparkles

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenitouchedyourhand #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification