Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tothepeopleicall Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tothepeopleicall Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tot ja ey dil shayri 0, toth meaning, tot bag, define tot 10, cho tot,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

neelu

No Name

Collab and dedicate a letter to the people you call for advice. #letters #tothepeopleicall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They usually give so many advices, 
But that's no use in my life, no advices can make my life better, 
My life is already become a mess Collab and dedicate a letter to the people you call for advice. #letters #tothepeopleicall #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhav Jha

Collab and dedicate a letter to the people you call for advice. #letters #tothepeopleicall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you and only you. Collab and dedicate a letter to the people you call for advice. #letters #tothepeopleicall #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Collab and dedicate a letter to the people you call for advice. #letters #tothepeopleicall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
My parents as well as myself,
 You're my well advisers.  Collab and dedicate a letter to the people you call for advice. #letters #tothepeopleicall #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Aashi J

Collab and dedicate a letter to the people you call for advice. #letters #tothepeopleicall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #English #burningfeather

read more
It's generally in the middle of the night
I first get some friendly abuses 
for waking them at midnight 
Then they make a cup of tea and 
hear me out on phone
God, their advice is so shit but they tell the truth which deep down I have always known
Guess ! That's what best friends just do. 
They give you a better point of view  Collab and dedicate a letter to the people you call for advice. #letters #tothepeopleicall #YourQuoteAndMine
#english #burningfeather

mw

read more
Thank you.
Am blessed to have you in my life. Collab and dedicate a letter to the people you call for advice. #letters #tothepeopleicall #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

Collab and dedicate a letter to the people you call for advice. #letters #tothepeopleicall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Friend #wise

read more
Hey my smart #friend 
The call is to check who is #wise Collab and dedicate a letter to the people you call for advice. #letters #tothepeopleicall #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification