Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tothedreamiwokeup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tothedreamiwokeup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tot ja ey dil shayri 0, toth meaning, tot bag, define tot 10, cho tot,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

neelu

Presha

Welcome to the Day 2 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and write a letter to the dream from which you woke up early. #tothedreamiwokeup #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You were too beautiful to be real...and I know it's just impossible for me to turn you into reality. But thank you for the happiness you gave me in the subconscious...you are the only place where I smile from within...I wish you would've stayed a li'l longer! Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Today, collab and write a letter to the dream from which you woke up early. #tothedreamiwokeup #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr Rani

Welcome to the Day 2 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and write a letter to the dream from which you woke up early. #tothedreamiwokeup #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear dream's
    I just wanted to say thanks to you because of you I'm able to woke up before sun and do my daily yoga and exercise.
        You helps me drink water by scaring me at midnight. You give me extra hour's of my day by waking me up early. Sometimes you makes my day by showing my favourite person, sometimes you makes me sad.
         Thanku for being my alarm clock and adding extra time in my daily life.
                                       Truly yours dreamer Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Today, collab and write a letter to the dream from which you woke up early. #tothedreamiwokeup #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Please dont remind me of ex
Even i does....
Make me smile to make my day pleasant Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Anuj Jain

read more
You know you were the reason of my waking up early covered in sweat and arms numb and tingling. 
There were many dreams before you but only you engaged me this that I was fully engrossed in you to even realise that I have to keep on changing positions while sleeping or else this would happen. 
You be happy though, need more like you for destressed sleep.  Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Varadhan P M

read more
Dear Half Dream,
  Now I am left with the option to chase
My Dream from Reality! Though I may not land exactly at the same portion, can't pin point my location.
 Anyhow I would enjoy it as it would be
thrilling, like that of the second half of a Suspence Thriller Movie 🍿 Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Shelley Mishra

read more
You left me feeling overwhelmed with emotions, with memories and with people. You reminded me of the people I haven’t met since years and about those who smile at me everyday but forget converse with me. I enjoyed being with you. I loved the fact that you introduced me to my inspiration, who smiled at me and said, “Believe in yourself and you’ll soar high.” Thank you for making my morning so lovely. 

Looking forward to hearing from you

With love Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Today, collab and write a letter to the dream from which you woke up early. #tothedreamiwokeup #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
Dear Third person, 

i knew it that there are some dreams which i woke up to realised that i was in dreams dream, such that your presence is not felt and is open but yet hidden and i know that i wrote it in such a way that the first dream thought it was a reality and second dream thought it was still a dream but then you were there somewhere in between to be call it as what i really written or thought was a dream but still a reality, now my writeup are such that even when i don't know what is reality and what is dream then how you, the bastard rucksack bloody one knows that yet i considered you and time and again told you that all i have written is a dream which you think is reality but actually i was dream then either you are in dream or i am in dream and conversely i am in a reality and you are also in the same.
(*to all my writing fellows, write it for good, if you can write and not to hover on and be on joyfullness if you doesn't have such abilities to prove on that you write it and you are writer and that you have proved that what is dream and what is reality) Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 2 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and write a letter to the dream from which you woke up early. #tothedreamiwokeup #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
One thing is that forces us to fulfill dreams,
You know what is stomach. Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification